Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bilderberger Group - From Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Diamond View Post
    Why its a total waste of time, what find some dumb blog posting dumb sh*t found on another blog

I think you need to see a good head doctor, and get some pills, because i'm trying hard to tell you in a very nice way that your nuts

I question everything, example Stan Meyers dune buggy was a fake, of course if you can prove different fine other wise its total bull, HHO real yes, will it give a lot of better MPG who knows that's what were trying to find out What your problem is you listen blindly don't question

And now Mike you are trying to convince me to think like you, keep trying, and good luck
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_Bilderberg_Meeting

link to the list (from wiki) with the 2003 attendees... yup i'm the one that's nuts... i'm the one making all this up. Gary just doesn't want to believe that It COULD be true.

and you still have nothing to contradict what I've posted, and nothing to even rationalize that this group doesn't exist.

prove it to me is all i'm asking... If i asked you for proof of everything you just posted, you could provide links correct? or sources ??

provide a source to what you're saying...

mike
    Individually our voices are but a whisper, only together will we be heard.
    ENERGY SHOULD BE AND WILL BE FREE

Gary Diamond Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by daddymikey1975 View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_Bilderberg_Meeting

link to the list (from wiki) with the 2003 attendees... yup i'm the one that's nuts... i'm the one making all this up. Gary just doesn't want to believe that It COULD be true.

and you still have nothing to contradict what I've posted, and nothing to even rationalize that this group doesn't exist.

prove it to me is all i'm asking... If i asked you for proof of everything you just posted, you could provide links correct? or sources ??

mike
    If i asked you for proof of everything you just posted, you could provide links correct? or sources ??

I would try, which is more then you, prove to me the tooth fairy is not real?

If i asked you for proof of everything you just posted, you could provide links correct? or sources ??

I DID provide links and sources

I would try, which is more then you, prove to me the tooth fairy is not real?
    "I would try, which is more than you... " try what?? I've provided some sources for the information that I claim.

The posts contained herein, ALSO support what Stu has posted in the opening post.

I have provided 2 different sources of Bilderberg attendees, one list from 2008 and one list from 2003.. 5 years apart. Stu has even posted a wiki on how bilderberg meetings came about. yet you still do not believe or understand.. you have yet to provide any substantial argument for your position besides pointless drivel, all I'm asking YOU for is something to justify your position that the Bilderberg group is NOT the global elite, and that they do NOT exist. (isnt that what a harmless 'debate' or intellectual 'discussion' is ?? all you're interested in is an argument.

by the way...
    Tooth fairy
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search
    For other uses, see Tooth Fairy (disambiguation).

The Tooth Fairy is a mythical character depicted as a fairy that gives a child money in exchange for a baby tooth that has fallen out. Children typically place the tooth under their pillow at night while they sleep. The fairy is said to take the tooth from under the pillow and replace it with money. Although precursors exist elsewhere, the myth in this form is believed to be a totally American invention, practised only in the United States, Canada and American enclaves in other countries.[1]
    NOW, prove to me that the bilderberg group is NOT the global elite, or that they do not exist.

respectfully
    mike

Gary Diamond Guest
    "I would try, which is more than you... " try what?? I've provided some sources for the information that I claim.

The posts contained herein, ALSO support what Stu has posted in the opening post.

I have provided 2 different sources of Bilderberg attendees, one list from 2008 and one list from 2003.. 5 years apart. Stu has even posted a wiki on how bilderberg meetings came about. yet you still do not believe or understand.. you have yet to provide any substantial argument for your position besides pointless drivel, all I'm asking YOU for is something to justify your position that the Bilderberg group is NOT the global elite, and that they do NOT exist. (isnt that what a harmless 'debate' or intellectual 'discussion' is ?? all you're interested in is an argument.

by the way...

NOW, prove to me that the bilderberg group is NOT the global elite, or that they do not exist.

respectfully
    mike
    They may exist but they don't control the world! Point out one thing they have done that affects the whole world?

They may exist but they don't control the world! Point out one thing they have done that affects the whole world?
    (you asked for one thing, here's one thing.. there's a video on this page that wouldn't copy)

This video is from ABCNews.com, broadcast March 12, 2008.

http://www.infowars.com/clinton-admi...lderberg-tool/

Clinton Admits He was a Bilderberg Tool
    David Edwards and John Byrne
    Raw Story
    March 13, 2008

Campaigning for his wife in Erie, Pennsylvania, Bill Clinton returned fire at a heckler who began shouting about the former president’s attendance at a 1991 invitation- only conference of wealthy powerbrokers — "1991 Bilderberg" — implying that discussion there led to unfair trade policy such as the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).

As the audience booed, Clinton replied: “Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait… This is the deal folks. All these folks that are paranoid at the world folks, come and scream at me everywhere. You said you would go if I answered the question, right? You said you would go if I answered the question…"

"All right, here’s the answer. I happened to be in Europe then on my way to Russia I was invited to go to Bilderberg by Vernon Jordan, a friend of mine and a genuine hero of the civil rights movement. And to the best of my knowledge NAFTA was not discussed by anybody in my presence. I happened to be on my way to Europe where people do not give a rip about NAFTA.

"Number two, okay. Number two. I tried to get labor and environmental standards in the agreement but I couldn’t because it was all negotiated when I got there.

"Number three. When I was president, we enforced our trade laws five times as much as the Bush Administration did… Family incomes went up $7,500 a year when I was president, they’re down $1,000 now. So I was not… I had a very good time talking to those Europeans about European affairs and what was going to happen to Russia but I was not somehow polluted by it into sacrificing America’s economic interests. America did a lot better when I was president than they did in this decade. And that’s the truth. Now. Goodbye. Thank you."
    now this post does not constitute my agreement or disagreement with Clinton's remarks, or the remarks of the heckler, etc. It merely points out the FACT that there were agreements on the table when Clinton went to the meeting AND he even admitted that he tried to get othe arrangements in there as well, however the deal was done when he got there.. that means he was TOLD what to do (in my opinion)

do you believe yet? or at the least agree that it's plausible?

respectfully
    mike

Question

(you asked for one thing, here's one thing.. there's a video on this page that wouldn't copy)

now this post does not constitute my agreement or disagreement with Clinton's remarks, or the remarks of the heckler, etc. It merely points out the FACT that there were agreements on the table when Clinton went to the meeting AND he even admitted that he tried to get othe arrangements in there as well, however the deal was done when he got there.. that means he was TOLD what to do (in my opinion)

respectfully
    mike
    Powerful guys meet and discuss. I agree.

How can the group 'control' anything?

I can see a lobby effort but I cannot see control.

For control, you need a carrot or a stick.

You must show that the group actually used one or the other.

Guessing, surmising, acting as if, does not matter.

It is proveable with facts.

Are there any facts other than annual meetings occurred?

Remember the original premise for the Bilderberg meeting:

How to stop anti-Americanism in Europe.

Has it worked?

BoyntonStu

From Clinton (Who I do not like or trust):

"All right, here’s the answer. I happened to be in Europe then on my way to Russia I was invited to go to Bilderberg by Vernon Jordan, a friend of mine and a genuine hero of the civil rights movement. And to the best of my knowledge NAFTA was not discussed by anybody in my presence. I happened to be on my way to Europe where people do not give a rip about NAFTA.

"Number two, okay. Number two. I tried to get labor and environmental standards in the agreement but I couldn’t because it was all negotiated when I got there.

"Number three. When I was president, we enforced our trade laws five times as much as the Bush Administration did… Family incomes went up $7,500 a year when I was president, they’re down $1,000 now. So I was not… I had a very good time talking to those Europeans about European affairs and what was going to happen to Russia but I was not somehow polluted by it into sacrificing America’s economic interests. America did a lot better when I was president than they did in this decade. And that’s the truth. Now. Goodbye. Thank you."

Gary Diamond Guest

respectfully
    mike
    No, i don't agree. YOU MUST BE KIDDING, YOU MUST BE SMOKING SOME GOOD WEED, OR DRINKING BAD MOON SHINE, WHICH CAN SCREW UP YOUR BRAIN FOR GOOD, IT'S IN THE DISTILLING

Quote Originally Posted by BoyntonStu View Post
    Powerful guys meet and discuss. I agree.

How can the group 'control' anything?

I can see a lobby effort but I cannot see control.

For control, you need a carrot or a stick.

You must show that the group actually used one or the other.
    Stu.. (the following is from http://www.bilderberg.org/2006.htm#cracks )

13Jun06 - AFP Cracks Secret Meeting: Bilderberg worried it can’t control Chavez, Iran, neo-con war machine
    James P. Tucker Jr.

http://www.americanfreepress.net/htm...t_meeting.html

OTTAWA, CANADA—As Bilderberg gathers at the posh Brook Street Resort, there was concern that Latin America will use oil as a weapon to block expansion of NAFTA throughout the Western Hemisphere and whether Bush could be talked out of an all-out invasion of Iran.

Bilderberg is concerned that leftist governments in Latin America, led by Venezuela’s Hugo Chavez, will use manipulation of oil supplies and prices to form an economic union that would include Brazil, Cuba, Peru and Mexico.

Such a union, by refusing to join NAFTA, would wreck Bilderberg’s long-standing goal of expanding NAFTA throughout the Western Hemisphere and evolving it into an “American Union” patterned after the European Union. The dollar would become the common currency of the American Union.

Reaction to Chavez’s earlier announcement that he would exact new taxes on companies that extract oil from his country was angry This directly affects Bilderberg, which has its own oil bloc, including Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands and the Rothschild companies of Britain and Europe. Companies affected include Exxon Mobil Corp., Chevron Corp, Conoco-Phillips, Total, BP PLC and Norway’s Statoil ASA. Chavez also irritated the striped-britches boys by offering oil at low prices to impoverished locations in the United States and Britain. His domestic oil is subsidized—Venezuelans pay 12 cents a gallon.

There is a feeling expressed among Bilderberg luminaries that Chavez is having fun with them. They are not known for humor.

But Bilderberg says its “policies” are turning the Chavez threat around. Chavez hosted the OPEC meeting in Caracas but his proposal for a cut in oil production to boost prices was rejected. OPEC has maintained its official output ceiling at 28 million barrels a day since July 2005.

It has been reported that Mexico’s Felipe Calderon of the America-friendly National Action Party now leads in the polls over the populist Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador in the July 2 presidential election. Although he is from the same party as President Vicente Fox, Calderon has cast himself as a rival who advocates improving Mexico’s economy so there would be no incentive to illegally enter the United States.

In Peru, Ollanta Humala, who is friendly with Chavez, lost to former president Alan Garcia. While Bilderberg has celebrated America’s “little wars,” there has been opposition by the European wing to the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan from the outset. With NATO taking on a larger role in Afghanistan, the controversy has calmed a bit.

But European Bilderbergers fear a United States attack on Iran, which would have a tremendous global impact.

The meeting is set to begin on Friday, June 9. AFP will be there covering the event over the course of the weekend. The Bilderberg group takes it name from the hotel in Holland where the group met in 1954, during the earliest period of its inception. Bilderbergers meet regularly, presumably on a once-a-year basis, at various locations around the world, always in extreme secrecy, often at resorts controlled by either the Rockefeller or Rothschild families. The Rothschild family is the leading European force within the Bilderberg group, sharing its power with the American-based Rockefeller empire.

Bilderberg maintains an extremely low profile and seldom, if ever, publishes reports or studies for the public, at least, under its own official aegis. Participants denied the group’s very existence for decades until it was forced into the open by the glare of media publicity, generated largely by the now defunct Spotlight newspaper. It follows so-called “Chatham House rules,” whereby attendees are forbidden to speak on the record about topics of discussion during the gathering.

http://www.americanfreepress.net/htm...t_meeting.html
    Carrot, stick, donkey.. all of the above??

doesn't this 'kinda' correllate to what happened with clinton? (again, not endorsing the guy)

respectfully
    mike