Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HHO generator with cooling device!

Gregoryn Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratous View Post
    You should buy my cell....lol. Its much cheaper and will do just as good.

http://www.hhoforums.com/showthread....ghlight=double
    Hehe! Maybe i will think about it for the rest cars of my family!
    If the results of this first try are positive...

timetowinarace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratous View Post
    Its not more dangerous that having it in the engine compartment. The amount of HHO in one square ince of tubing is no different either way. The elxplosion would be larger in a long tube, but not more powerful because it will be spread out over a larger distance. Besides, if you put the bubbler in the engine compartment then the HHO in the line will not detonate past the bubbler. Honestly, I dont believe it to be any more "dangerous" than placing it any place else. In a fuel injected vehicle, the odds of having a backfire are very very slim anyways. If I can blow up a 500ml bottle full of HHO w/o hurting the bottle, then the vaccume line will absorb the small explosion. I will admit my units are large, but I did that for a reason. I can produce smaller sizes if required. Large is better for heat dissipation and will also take much longer to get "Hot"
    I agree with all of it. But I still think if the unit is to be somewhat large, it would be easier to put the battery in the trunk and the unit where the battery was. This would also be more advantagous if you planned to use vacuum. A longer distance to the unit would certainly hamper vacuum pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by timetowinarace View Post
    I agree with all of it. But I still think if the unit is to be somewhat large, it would be easier to put the battery in the trunk and the unit where the battery was. This would also be more advantagous if you planned to use vacuum. A longer distance to the unit would certainly hamper vacuum pressure.
    I agree whole heartedly. I like the idea of placing the battery in the trunk. My whole argument wasnt based on location. Just on the percieved increased danger.
    2006 Ram, 5.9 cummins HO. 4 cell design, 1.5 LPM@30amp, 24.3 MPG