Thread: thank you shane jackson

Smile thank you shane jackson

I orderd a vexus circuit board from shane. Got it yesterday. unbelievable fast shipping. the board layout is fantastic you can tell many hours were spent planning the board layout. thanks shane.

Shane,

I think the biggest hurdle is that most don't know the purpose of the circuit? I think its something to do with plasma spark ignition?

Post a good full description of what you can use it for!

Russ.
    2006 Dodge Ram 4.7L - 16.5 mpg stock
    My thread Painless Experiment in HHO

Quote Originally Posted by Painless View Post
    Shane,

I think the biggest hurdle is that most don't know the purpose of the circuit? I think its something to do with plasma spark ignition?

Post a good full description of what you can use it for!

Russ.
    in a nutshell , the circuit involves charging a capasitor at at about 300 to 400 volts and having that low voltage, high amperage potential sitting across the spark plug gap. when the high voltage spike coming from the ignition coil jumps the gap it gets the party started. the explosion in dry air is deafining. add some mist from a ultrasonic humidifier and its down right scarry. you've got to try this. just google exploding water and spend a couple days reading, you'll become completely obsecesed with building this circuit.

I've read up and youtube'd some on this. Don't you need special sparkplugs though?
    2006 Dodge Ram 4.7L - 16.5 mpg stock
    My thread Painless Experiment in HHO