Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Electrolyzer Design: Very Low Voltage & High Current

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by dennis13030 View Post
    Here is my goal

Minimize the input power!

AND

Maximize HHO production!
    This is my goal too... and everybody's as well....

I was able to get 3LPM out of 14.2VDC @ 45AMP. Is it a usual thing?
    My goal is to get 20LPM out of 14.2VDC @ max. 80AMP on my 12L diesel semi-truck with 220AMPH alternator.

Hey Scope,
    Welcome to the board. I read your personals and see that you have a 66 plate system- good. For more production re-arrange your connection scheme to create a unipolar system. If you're still using neutral plates then you are running a bipolar system. Since you have 66 plates you actually have enough to do it properly.
    Like: (+-+-+-+-+-+)_(-+-+-+-+-+-)_(+-+-+-+-+-+)_and so on 3 more times to make 6 groups of 11 plates each. Yes, there is more plumbing, and yes it will take as many amps as you care or can spare to throw at it, but it will make lots more HHO at any amperage level without ever even beginning to overheat. Did you build your system or buy it? The reason I ask is that if it is a purchased system and you ask the builders about this "new" connection arrangement, chances are that they will poo-poo it and say that there is no way it's as good as their method (wrong, it's better) simply because they are not familiar with it. You can extend your mileage as well with water mist injection (post turbo) and 12volt ozone generators (pre turbo). How digital is your rig? Are you going to be getting error signals to a computer if you do this stuff?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

(everyone) HI RON!! WELCOME TO HHOA! We're here for you brother...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LOL.......Gus, your sickness is showing again............
    1998 Explorer 4x4, 4.0
    14 cell / 2 stack 6x9" drycell reactor 28%KOH dual EFIE, MAF enhancer, IAT & ECT controllers, 2.4 LPM @ 30 amps. 6.35 MMW http://reduceyourfuelbill.com.au/forum/index.php