Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bubbler Ready!

lou Guest
    Forgive me if this to elementary of a question .....but what's a bubbler? Purpose/function?

Ronjinsan Guest
    HI Lou

Bubbler has some advantages.....firstly you can see the bubbles coming from your output which allows you to guage a/ if its working and b/ how well! Secondly the bubbler acts like a safety valve in case of a flame blowback coming from the intake. The lid of the bubbler is a weak point and will blow off stopping the flame from goiing any further. Sort of works like a flashback arrestor! Disadvantages....more places for leaks to happen and you need to find a space for it! All the best

lou Guest
    Room will not be an issue, working on a unit to install in to my work truck.

Thank you for the warm reception, I'm looking forward to the journey.

Johnh Guest
    Hi lou
    Even if your truck is a diesel put a bubbler on it - the risks and mess attached to spraying caustic all around the engine bay if you get a backfire or the intake heaters on a diesel ignite the HHO makes it a must , flashback arrestors are not made to stop oxygen and fuel mixtures and can fail,a properly made and maintained bubbler will not fail.
    John

lou Guest
    Thanks for the info John. I have a fair amount of experience with potash & SH and am aware the damage these compound can create.

There is so much info here ....

tbhavsar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronjinsan View Post
    Nice Tushar.....pity the tube isnt transparent, but then again thats just me being paranoid!
    Thanks Ron; I was looking for Transparent PVC; but could not find in small Quantity (usplastic.com). I will install water level indicator; thanks for your valuable input.

lou Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tbhavsar View Post
    Thanks Ron; I was looking for Transparent PVC; but could not find in small Quantity (usplastic.com). I will install water level indicator; thanks for your valuable input.
    Let's see pics

tbhavsar Guest
    Here is the picture with water level...

justaguy Guest
    What is a good thing to use for a clear bubbler?

tbhavsar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    What is a good thing to use for a clear bubbler?

I tired that but Clear PVC in small Qty was not available from online seller I placed my order. one could use clear water bottle from Wal-mart. May be coleman brand.