Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Drycell plate preperation

Those diodes have been kicking around for 35 years

Dude, that is a beast! Straight out of Dr. Frankenstein's lab. Awsome!
    --
    Some days I get the sinking feeling that Orwell was an optimist!

Quote Originally Posted by Q-Hack! View Post
    Dude, that is a beast! Straight out of Dr. Frankenstein's lab. Awsome!
    Thanks LOL dam enclosers cost to much, but hell it's a work tool

Gary

truckman1966 Guest
    That's military spec wire! i've used lots of that stuff! good choice

Wow! That *IS* a beast! Perhaps there is an indoor power option for the monster cell after all!
    2006 Dodge Ram 4.7L - 16.5 mpg stock
    My thread Painless Experiment in HHO

Nay, plugs into normal AC out let i'm going to test my input AC current with a 100 amp DC load and let you know what it is

Quote Originally Posted by truckman1966 View Post
    That's military spec wire! i've used lots of that stuff! good choice
    Yes my old boss from 30 years ago, is a buddy of mine sometimes i work for him but mostly i do my satellite TV work or my videoeyewitness.com work.
    I got the wire off of him it's tough stuff used for the military 50k generaters and not easy to wind on the MOT (microwave transformer) i knocked out the shunts to make more room for that wire i had to use a awl to get the last 3 turns of wire onto the secondary. I could have got one more turn on, but then the supply would not go low enough in voltage.

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by HHO BLASTER View Post
    Thanks Gary, Make some that you can sell and I will show it in my video with the nano coated plates. There are very many people waiting for the results. From all the information that I can gather the results should be outstanding to say the least. I just wish the entire thing was not so darn expensive to test. But as they say progress is not cheap or easy.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

Quote Originally Posted by H2OPWR View Post
    Thanks Gary, Make some that you can sell and I will show it in my video with the nano coated plates. There are very many people waiting for the results. From all the information that I can gather the results should be outstanding to say the least. I just wish the entire thing was not so darn expensive to test. But as they say progress is not cheap or easy.

Larry
    Ok Larry i will put some pressure on my diode supplier but to a point or the price may go up, their english sucks, so its emails. Problem is when i'm up their sleeping there, they claim to have a warehouse in the States but who knows for sure

I can't wait to see what my supply and your nano plates can do. If i build them my price will be $99.00 plus $10.00 shipping & handling in the states

Gary