Thread: first post first gen first video first embed

jared Guest

first post first gen first video first embed

this is my first attempt to embed a video of my first gen, also my first post here

jared Guest
    that was too easy the embed is at the top right of your videos page under about this video

Ronjinsan Guest
    Hey Jared

One or two tips from an old hand! Re-space your plates using some of the larger (about a foot long) cable ties. Place them vertically on each side closeish to the edges. I use an elastic band or two to help with the process. Make sure the plates are very clean and straight as if there are any close spots they will tend to attract the power to them and give you uneven plate production. Try using Neutral plates! I dont know how many plates you are using (cant see properly) but assuming 7 try +nn-nn+. Make sure your water is as pure as you can get it. For the electrolyte, start with a little and increase it slowly to suit your amperage draw. Best scenario is, enough gas with as little amps as possible and as little heat as possible. You will find the heat increases exponentially, more heat more amps more gas.....this is OK if you can tame it before it boils! Please make sure you have lots of flashback protection. Oh yeah...remember Hydrogen is very very light and will creep through any small leak! Check all of your joints and seals properly. Best of luck!

Ron