Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Feedback on eBay PWM

Free 40 amp PWM for testing

Hi Darrell,
    I will send you a free 40 amp Constant Current PWM with digital amp gauge

If you will post your results here on the HHO forums

You will need to run your cell at less than 40 amps RMS

Peak load (cell ) can be 50-60 amps

If sombody else thinks they need a PWM more tha Darrell feel free to beg.

............. Dan HBN ...............

Oh well,
    It seems no one is intrested in a free PWM.

How bad can things be when a free Pulse Width Modulator gets no reply

....... Dan HBN ...........

Dan:

You can send me one and I will put it through the ringer. I will do a video about it if it works like you say. PM me and I will send you my address.

Mike Shaheen
    HHO COnnection

Just saw your post Dan and I am still interested in posting test results and may buy one as well. Been looking for a good unit with square wave board and a meter on it. "D"

Hello everyone, good to meet you all. Just a little info about myself. I am with a group called Free Energy Liberation Movement. We are in the process of working with a University "ECPI University" in Va. Beach Va. to develop a ODH "On Demand Hydrogen" system from the ground up. We can be tracked at youtube.com/jerpri969 or facebook.com/jerpri969.

We have brought a lot of people together that specialize in different areas of this project to create something spectacular for the public.

My electronics Engineer is in the process of experimentation with PWM's and creating our own. once the results come through, i will update this site along with mine. Furthermore, to my knowledge, he is combining Tesla technology, with Cold fusion technology to generate the electrolysis, and per calculation, this will give us our perpetual motion in the generator that we are testing on.

We have 9 people on this project so far, and would love to have many more that want to build along with us with our designs and improve this technology.

We are also in the process of experimenting with plasma technology. Our goal is to inject HHO and distilled water into a combustion chamber, and measure the combined energy output compared to that of the same weight of gasoline. My theory is, the HHO will act as a starter and propellent for the reaction for the charged ionized particles, and the water will give the combustion needed for the HP gain of the motor.

I know there are many people out there experimenting with this technology, but not enough people coming together to accomplish it. So far on our team we have: Myself- Network Engineer U.S Airforce, NASA design Engineer, Navy Electronics Engineer, Navy Mechanics Engineer, NIMS Certified metal worker.

All help is welcome.

Respectfully,
    Jerry Price(CCNP) MA Science Technology

I do need a free PWM to test and use, I have already purchased two from ebay that have failed a 20 amps 12vdc RMS with my twin 11 plate drycells, if your offer is still on, I am in it!

I do need a free PWM to test and use, I have already purchased two from ebay that have failed a 20 amps 12vdc RMS with my twin 11 plate drycells, if your offer is still on, I am in it!
    Can you tell us which PWM's failed. This will help others. You really do not have to have a PWM in Florida. You can control your amps with electrolyte concentration. Save your money. The cheap PWM's are no good and burn out easily. Spend just a few dollars on a hydrometer so you can keep your electrolyte the same all the time.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Free 40 amp Constant Current PWM

Ok guys I sent Mike (HHO Connection) the free 40 amp PWM so he can test it and see what he thinks.Hope he post a video here.
    Dan,
    (Hydrogen Boost Now.com)

Sorry Dan, yes you can see the PWM in the video below. I tested it with the Punch Slimline and it worked out very well. I used it for a torch setup and it gave me very good control. Amp draw stayed within an amp of where I set it. One thing to keep in mind about this PWM is that you cannot turn it down below 10 amps. Hooking it up was very easy, everything was easily accessable and the unit ships with all the connectors you need. Nice job Dan!

The Hydrogen Boost Now PWM is at the last part of this video (go to 9:30 in):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36lEXocd1BM

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrogen Boost Now View Post
    Oh well,
    It seems no one is intrested in a free PWM.

How bad can things be when a free Pulse Width Modulator gets no reply

....... Dan HBN ...........
    Dan if the offer still stands, I would gladly take one.