Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Water Won't Improve Your MPG: A PM and Dateline NBC Investigation

So does HHO from water work to increase gas mileage? Anyone have independent tests proving it?

So does HHO from water work to increase gas mileage? Anyone have independent tests proving it?
    Mr. Questions, If you are serious I would suggest you ask your questions to the search feature on the forum. You will find all the answers and might even find others with the same car that have posted their results. If after a little effort on your part you still have some questions some of us might be able to help. Do a little reading first!!
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

I've not seen an independent test proving it. Have you?

You have not done enough reading or you would have found many already.

I am sure if I told you I had, it would not help you in the least. Read and understand exactly what is happening when you use HHO and once you understand it you will not need any more proof.

What qualifies as an "independent test proving it"?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

What exactly do you consider independent? You do realize that it is not in the best interests of the government or big oil (the people that that donate billions to colleges) to have it proved by an anointed entity that people like you seem only to believe, that it actually works, don't you? We know it works, and we're not selling anything- we're giving away every advance that we make, sharing every bit of technology and know how we have and spending money a lot of us don't have just to keep pushing forward. Why? BECAUSE WE KNOW IT WORKS THROUGH OUR OWN EFFORTS AND WE HONESTLY DON'T NEED AN ANOINTED EGGHEAD WITH A DEGREE OR THREE TO VERIFY IT FOR US. Granted it works better on some vehicles than others, but that's pretty much like everything else in life isn't it? Perfection is never achieved at all times in all things. We're a little short on anointed eggheads around here, so you're either going to have to accept the success reports on the home page, or continue on your search for someone with the crucially creditable credentials that you feel you need them to have before you can let yourself believe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by questions View Post
    Why would you come to this site just to... oh wait I know.

Now can someone ban this spammer?

venturait.com SPAM: LOS ANGELES WEB DEVELOPMENT

Push ur agenda elsewhere. I can add this to my sig too if you like.

If you want to only believe what you read wait for the independent test. But we all did our own research and started building and now we know it works. While you are waiting we'll be testing and helping to make this technology public knowledge.

Have a wonderful day.