Thread: Will HHO from a dry cell hurt your engine?

Will HHO from a dry cell hurt your engine?

I have been running HHO into my engine for some time now and i just want to know if there any negative results to doing that? I have heard than the KOH can hurt your engine. Is that true and if so how bad is it or what will happen and how do i stop that from happening? my truck has been doing fine with it so far but just looking into long term results.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Tundra4x4 View Post
    I have been running HHO into my engine for some time now and i just want to know if there any negative results to doing that? I have heard than the KOH can hurt your engine. Is that true and if so how bad is it or what will happen and how do i stop that from happening? my truck has been doing fine with it so far but just looking into long term results.
    Read Pepsi thread.

BoyntonStu

Yeah but that is really low grade aluminum. Will that really happen to a engine? Has anyone had problems with HHO hurting there engine?

Quote Originally Posted by Tundra4x4 View Post
    Yeah but that is really low grade aluminum. Will that really happen to a engine? Has anyone had problems with HHO hurting there engine?
    I ran an electrolizer on my 1998 Jeep for most of a year with a poorly designed bubbler and never had an issue. With that said I never tore the engine down to look but nothing ever went wrong.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.