Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dynamic MAP Enhancer Project

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Jacques View Post
    Look forward to seeing what you come up with. we could diffenitly use it.

I like the VMU2 ability to tie RPM to the PWM. It would be nice to find this ability alone for a good price.
    RPM to PWM is one way, although it will not take load into account (i.e. 2500 rpms is a world of difference at WOT and cruise throttle). I plan on incorporating a PWM duty cycle that can be tied in to actual injector pulse width.

Quote Originally Posted by bk4t9 View Post
    Hi Painless,
    With your electronic intelligent controller,my wife will dare to drive my car,she said I put a mini bomb inside my car,when I show her your post,she said Yes!this is the right approach for HHO technology,so please save me with your complete kit upon ...............
    I hope that the final product will fulfill this for you, please be patient though as it's going to take A LOT of development and testing.

Russ.
    2006 Dodge Ram 4.7L - 16.5 mpg stock
    My thread Painless Experiment in HHO

Quote Originally Posted by Painless View Post
    RPM to PWM is one way, although it will not take load into account (i.e. 2500 rpms is a world of difference at WOT and cruise throttle). I plan on incorporating a PWM duty cycle that can be tied in to actual injector pulse width.

I hope that the final product will fulfill this for you, please be patient though as it's going to take A LOT of development and testing.

Russ.
    O.K! O.K! I'll be around,cos this is a wonderful forum for HHO enthusiasts.