Thread: HHO generator acting as battery (MAYBE)

HHO generator acting as battery (MAYBE)

I've noticed this that last few time that I've run my generator. When I flip the switch off the led light saying the system is powered up stays on but slowly fades off all the way within a minute. It makes me think that generator is back feeding the system with residual voltage or something. I'll have to run my voltmeter on it and see if it's true or just some sort of LED anomaly.
    Have any of you experienced this?

Quote Originally Posted by velorossa22 View Post
    I've noticed this that last few time that I've run my generator. When I flip the switch off the led light saying the system is powered up stays on but slowly fades off all the way within a minute. It makes me think that generator is back feeding the system with residual voltage or something. I'll have to run my voltmeter on it and see if it's true or just some sort of LED anomaly.
    Have any of you experienced this?
    Yes, The cell acts as a capacitor. When the voltage drops below the amount required to make electrolosis the voltage will remain for quite a while. When I power down my cell it takes almost 5 minutes for all the voltage to be used up.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.