Thread: Hho hydrogen generator fuel cell 25 lpm ! Dry cell

Hho hydrogen generator fuel cell 25 lpm ! Dry cell

http://cgi.ebay.com/HHO-HYDROGEN-GEN...3A2%7C294%3A50
    I had to laugh it only takes 18-19 amps at 110v! They say it can be used on a car if you have an extra 250A just laying around!
    If the claims are true it would be kinda cool to try out on a generator or a furnace though...

Franky Guest
    wow... 3-4 seconds to fill a liter bottle.... that is fast..........

For the price of $ 561,- that winner has a real bargain....

Davehho1 Guest

dry cell ?

They state that it is a dry cell , Is it me or is that a submerged "Wet Cell " ?

Don't believe that 550 watts will produce 25 L/M

Quote Originally Posted by Davehho1 View Post
    They state that it is a dry cell , Is it me or is that a submerged "Wet Cell " ?
    wte cell / dry cell their both missed named. more accuate discreption would be open bath closed bath because there both wet. I think the point thier making is theirs is effectivly just like a "dry cell" because the edges are "dry" (closed bath)

Quote Originally Posted by Davehho1 View Post
    Don't believe that 550 watts will produce 25 L/M
    I dont see were you got 550 watts at?

I see they claming about 2090 watts = 25 l/m which still an amazing 11.96 MMW

Davehho1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland Jacques View Post
    wte cell / dry cell their both missed named. more accuate discreption would be open bath closed bath because there both wet. I think the point thier making is theirs is effectivly just like a "dry cell" because the edges are "dry" (closed bath)

I dont see were you got 550 watts at?

I see they claming about 2090 watts = 25 l/m which still an amazing 11.96 MMW

yep, 110v, 19 amp,, probably more at 120v, and they are doing about 8 to 10 l/m, or one liter per 6 ,7,8, sec's per liter at that rate depending on which run you watch..
    Don't get me wrong,nice cell with good output.. Didn't see any detail on the cell, but then again , I didn't look..lol

Somebody double check the run times and out put.

TIA

Talking nothing fancy

Its very simple they are using only 1 positive and 1 negative
    and the rest of the plates are all NEUTRALS
    Example: +NNNNN....-
    you need to have about 2v per gap
    so at 120volts youll need about 60 neutral plates
    they are using AC CURRENT converted to DC with a rectifier

AC =HIGH VOLTS LOW AMPS
    DC =LOW VOLTS HIGH AMPS

Purchase an AC REGULATED Power supply($120) a rectifier($2) and you can test at home at about 100volts it will pull 10 amps - 1000 watts

with this, could i hook it upto an invertor and run this cell in my car at all?

could i run this off 12v at all and have high amps and still get the same results or would i need to run high voltage and lower amps?

Quote Originally Posted by jawbraeka View Post
    with this, could i hook it upto an invertor and run this cell in my car at all?

could i run this off 12v at all and have high amps and still get the same results or would i need to run high voltage and lower amps?
    Amperage is what dictates the amount of Hydrogen produced. You will get one hydrogen atom for every e- transferred. Unless you pass it through more cells to multiply it's electron use. 2 cells means twice as many hydrogen atoms produced, 3 cells and 3 times the hydrogen, etc. The high voltage of this system only means it can drive more cells in series. 110v rectified to DC current should be able to drive 50 plus cells in series. You cannot drop much below 2 volts per cell without hydrogen production dropping off.

If you have only 12v DC to work with, you will not be able to drive more than about 6 cells in series with any worthwhile amount of production expected. You will then need to run some Cell clusters in series-parallel configurations.

Now, I am speaking about true Faraday cells or a Hoffman apparatus. Since most of us use wet baths and through hole plate configurations ( "wet" vs "dry" cells), the above doesn't hold entirely true since there is severe ion "shorting" going on between the power plates.

If you want to go through the engineering exercise, you can use a DC/AC rectifier to boost voltage to 110v AC and then filter to DC and control the amperage to what the rectifier can manage. That way you can run this system in your car, albeit at a much lower rate of production.