Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Positive News Reports

dennis13030 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gheuett View Post
    I was wondering also about the ECM effect - If they had to deal with that at all.

Thanks,
    Gib
    Maybe, it depends what instructions were included with the Booster.

justaguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dennis13030 View Post
    Did you notice the performance stats? They went from 9.4 MPG to 23 something MPG. Then they call that about a 60% increase??

If you double your MPG, isn't that 100% increase??
    Yeah Dennis, I caught that too,lol. Guess they,re not good with math.

A guy on another forum went from 9 mpg to 42 with one cell. He added a second cell went to 52, third cell 64, drilled and tapped each runner on his intake so hho goes directly to each cylinder and jumped to 74 mpg. He is experimenting with another design that he thinks might beat it.

Ok, lets see 9 mpg to 74. Wouldn't that be over an 800% increase?

Smith03Jetta Guest
    I'm trying to give everybody the benefit of a doubt but I think that's Bull Crap. Anyone with that kind of results would already be killed by the oil companies.

dennis13030 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    Yeah Dennis, I caught that too,lol. Guess they,re not good with math.

A guy on another forum went from 9 mpg to 42 with one cell. He added a second cell went to 52, third cell 64, drilled and tapped each runner on his intake so hho goes directly to each cylinder and jumped to 74 mpg. He is experimenting with another design that he thinks might beat it.

Ok, lets see 9 mpg to 74. Wouldn't that be over an 800% increase?
    Amazing!................

cougar gt-e Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith03Jetta View Post
    I'm trying to give everybody the benefit of a doubt but I think that's Bull Crap. Anyone with that kind of results would already be killed by the oil companies.
    Now that's funny!

Wait a minute, who are those black suited gents at the front door? Is that the sound of a black helicopter circling the hou

u4david Guest

engines that waste gas to start with

engines that waste lot of gas to start with will have larger increase in efficiency.

airdude Guest

Pretty cool!

Did ya notice that he recommends 'mineral water' not distilled? and his choice of mineral waters is PELLEGRINO! bubbling water!

http://www.hydro4000.com/install.htm

dennis13030 Guest

Piss On It

Quote Originally Posted by airdude View Post
    Did ya notice that he recommends 'mineral water' not distilled? and his choice of mineral waters is PELLEGRINO! bubbling water!

http://www.hydro4000.com/install.htm
    I wonder if there is enough water in piss to get HHO? Oh that sounds bad I know. However, what happens if you have a water only power car and you ran out of water in the middle of nowhere?

can you imagine the smell of that.......ewwwww
    2006 Ram, 5.9 cummins HO. 4 cell design, 1.5 LPM@30amp, 24.3 MPG

David Hamilton Guest
    I think the mineral water is the electrolyte, It says use distilled
    That's what they told me on the phone.