Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: creating an electromagnetic field

BigTruck Guest
    Help me out here. I guess the purpose of the magnetic field would be to produce the same amount of HHO while drawing less amps. All I know is that magnetism and current go hand in hand.

I thought the windings or magnetic field had to go around a magnet like in a motor.

according to the links i posted earlier, the oxygen and h2 mole's sorta circulate ,because of the magnetic, field toward the plates they are attracted to. Using a magnetic field that rotates the same direction helps increase production by up to 20%
    2006 Ram, 5.9 cummins HO. 4 cell design, 1.5 LPM@30amp, 24.3 MPG

1973dodger Guest
    Rotates the same direction as what, the electrodes or the flow of water?

Curiously,

1973dodger

timetowinarace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mario brito View Post
    i'm very sorry if this is a stupid question, but why use a electro-magnet and not a permanent magnet ? why use more power from the car battery ? isn't the result the same ?

in my very limited knowledge, they both produce a magnetic field with a south and a north pole.
    If you used a wire wrap around the unit, you could use the same power going to the unit. No extra current needed.

dennis13030 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by timetowinarace View Post
    If you used a wire wrap around the unit, you could use the same power going to the unit. No extra current needed.
    Whether or not you connect the coil(electro-magnet) in series or in parallel with the electrolyzer, it will consume power/energy. In series, it will reduce the voltage across the electrolyzer. In parallel, it will draw more current from the battery/alternator.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratous View Post
    according to the links i posted earlier, the oxygen and h2 mole's sorta circulate ,because of the magnetic, field toward the plates they are attracted to. Using a magnetic field that rotates the same direction helps increase production by up to 20%
    There is a video on youtube (below) showing the effect of applying DC current to a circular magnet under water... in one polarity, the HHO bubbles form and rotate clockwise; with reversed polarity, the bubbles form and rotate in the other direction... so I guess the magnetic field influences the movement of the HHO atoms... putting a magnet in the right position and direction might accelerate or retard the flow of HHO inside the dry/wet cells... as Stratous said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRz0a2qiCtc