Thread: Build your own windmill 120 VOLT AC power

Thanks Gary,

It is a great set of 3 videos and each shows what can be done with the KISS principle.

They were worth my time.

BoyntonStu

Quote Originally Posted by BoyntonStu View Post
    Thanks Gary,

It is a great set of 3 videos and each shows what can be done with the KISS principle.

They were worth my time.

BoyntonStu
    i just knew you would like them Stu a friend of mind is really turned on to making one he lives on the windy side of a hill over looking a river valley.

This sure beats the crap out of using HHO for a house furance unless your using the 12 volts from this windmill to power the HHO unit, then everything is FREE, VERY FREE

HHO BLASTER,
    Very nice, very worth watching.
    Russ

bigjim56 Guest
    Thanks for the link HHO Blaster.

This looks like a worthwhile project in the future. I've oftem wondered about using car alternators from a bone yard to run as wind generators, now there's video proof of its capabilities. So many projects, so little time.

Very well made instructional videos, Kudos to everyone involved and thanks for sharing.

bigjim56

Glad to share it

the windmill is great, nice craftmenship, but it does leave questions. how many amps and volts does it create at ? mph. i know he says he has a 2000w inverter powering his shop, but for how long. its still a nice find, good job!

Quote Originally Posted by gashead View Post
    the windmill is great, nice craftmenship, but it does leave questions. how many amps and volts does it create at ? mph. i know he says he has a 2000w inverter powering his shop, but for how long. its still a nice find, good job!
    You should be able to find your answer here

http://www.windbluepower.com/

Quote Originally Posted by HHO BLASTER View Post
    You should be able to find your answer here

http://www.windbluepower.com/
    it is impressive, looking at the chart it puts out alot of volts. most inverters wont accept more than 54. and it says not to be grid tied compatable. just wondering about how this can work because i am very interested, and considering trying this.