Thread: Water 4 Gas "Ozzie Freedom" charged with FRAUD in Texas

Exclamation Water 4 Gas "Ozzie Freedom" charged with FRAUD in Texas

Hi everyone,

Well it appears that the "MASON JAR" bandit has been charged with "FRAUD" ...

AG Charges California-Based Business With Fraud In Water-To-Fuel Scheme

The Texas Attorney General’s Office has charged a southern California businessman with violating the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act for marketing manuals to install phony water-to-fuel devices.

According to the AG’s action, the defendant’s do-it-yourself manuals on installing water-to-fuel devices in vehicles do not reduce fuel costs, increase gas mileage or enhance engine performance.
    State of Texas vs Eyal Siman-Tov aka Ozzie Freedom

Fuzzy

It was only a matter of time before someone decided to stick it to him. This whole thing is both good and bad. Good in the sense that it gets a fraudster off of streets and bad that it will hamper others who may have had a thought to jump into the hydrogen garage (mad) scientist domain. For many, Ozzy's instructions got them interested in the technology. Unfortunately, like many of the snake oil salesmen of old, Ozzy didn't truly understand his technology and tried to make a buck from it.
    --
    Some days I get the sinking feeling that Orwell was an optimist!

HYDROTEKPRO Guest
    Taking into account the people that I personally know, plus the people that I know about, that love their water4gas design systems, their mpg gains and their proportionate pollution dimishments, not to mention mild performance gains and cleaner motor oil, I would be a coward (obedient Big Oil slave) to remain silent.

Given that Texas is a very political Big Oil state, and given all the added together corporate and government corruption, dishonesty, payoffs, etc. that we've all witnessed TO DATE, it wouldn't be too far-fetched for this to be a "hit" to our industry during a slow period when gas prices are conveniently low right now.

If gas prices were back up and beyond already, more people would be putting these on their vehicles, so more people would be learning the sobering truth about HHO systems and fact that Big Oil and their ever-loyal slave (Big Auto), have no intent whatsoever so be fair and honest with us customers.

Is it any wonder why the auto industry is experiencing such a low sales volume, given their loyalty to Big Oil rather than to us customers???

Some of you know this is true and admit it freely. America is supposed to be the "Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave". Some of you know this is true but will only admit it privately. Some of you don't believe it, yet. Don't worry, the big corporate monopoly has some "very nice" plans in store for all of us.

Water4Gas gave the biggest punch to Big Oil for screwing over the people. It's only predictable that they would eventually punch back, even if done in an underhanded and dishonest way.

People should grow balls and a spine like Ozzie, and stand up for what's right, instead of bending over for Big Oil for so long now.

truckman1966 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HYDROTEKPRO View Post
    Taking into account the people that I personally know, plus the people that I know about, that love their water4gas design systems, their mpg gains and their proportionate pollution dimishments, not to mention mild performance gains and cleaner motor oil, I would be a coward (obedient Big Oil slave) to remain silent.

Given that Texas is a very political Big Oil state, and given all the added together corporate and government corruption, dishonesty, payoffs, etc. that we've all witnessed TO DATE, it wouldn't be too far-fetched for this to be a "hit" to our industry during a slow period when gas prices are conveniently low right now.

If gas prices were back up and beyond already, more people would be putting these on their vehicles, so more people would be learning the sobering truth about HHO systems and fact that Big Oil and their ever-loyal slave (Big Auto), have no intent whatsoever so be fair and honest with us customers.

Is it any wonder why the auto industry is experiencing such a low sales volume, given their loyalty to Big Oil rather than to us customers???

Some of you know this is true and admit it freely. America is supposed to be the "Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave". Some of you know this is true but will only admit it privately. Some of you don't believe it, yet. Don't worry, the big corporate monopoly has some "very nice" plans in store for all of us.

Water4Gas gave the biggest punch to Big Oil for screwing over the people. It's only predictable that they would eventually punch back, even if done in an underhanded and dishonest way.

People should grow balls and a spine like Ozzie, and stand up for what's right, instead of bending over for Big Oil for so long now.
    now what happened here is the same government upper hand bullsh*t that happened to meyer. yea so he was a little early to try and make a buck off of it. but when i first heard about HHO generators, i googled it and guess what the first page was; that's right. ozzie. we have to keep together and not let big oil push us around. when we all get on the same page, and (hopefully) get completely away from fossil fuels, there is going to be something so much bigger than ourselves that is capable of telling the big oil companies that were sick of the up and down of prices and slavery of our checkbooks. i'm not saying it's okay at all what happened to ozzie, but he's a casualty in the war. so lets keep moving forward and put the oil employees out of a job!

P.S.: Why do you think one of the largest oil producing states has apprehended this "snake oil" friend of ours? Golly beav, it smells like conspiracy. I think they are a little afraid of losing their huge profit margins.

BurnHydrox.com Guest

Exclamation

I don't think most people realize what Ozzie did to promote mass interest in HHO. While I will publicly state that canning jars and baking soda belong in the kitchen and not in an engine compartment, you have to admit that the Water4Gas plans did spark a lot of home inventors and experimenters who thought there had to be a better way. Just the amount of public awareness he created with his marketing schemes brought HHO experimentation to a new level.

While I personally have no affiliation with or love for the man, I do respect what he has done for the industry awareness. Even though he capitalized on many unsuspecting consumers who had nary a clue on how to change a lightbulb let alone build and install a W4G cell, and charged what I consider an exorbitant fee for his plans, IMO, all of us who dabble with, manufacture or sell any type of HHO product should rally behind Ozzie and support him.

It might be Ozzie in court today, but it could also be any one of us tomorrow.

We have an open petition on our website to support research and development of hydrogen on demand technologies with the same set of guidlines for funding and support as hydrogen fuel cells currently receive. While this won't help Ozzie in court, it could help us all out in the future. Please consider signing at http://burnhydrox.com/petition

Ozzy provided me with useful information.

I purchased Ozzie's EBooks. This was money well spent. He even admitted that the HHO alone did not produce good results but when combined with other tricks improved gas mileage. I wonder if the Texas courts read his books? I used what I learned from Ozzy and added a few tricks of my own and went from 16mpg to 22-25mpg in a nissan pathfinder SUV. I probably would not have tried any mods if I did not come across his website. There are over 600 patents registered for gas mileage saving devices and for some reason they don't make it to market or they get shutdown. Just like Ozzy.

You guys scared me! I thought this was all new news and the **** would be soon hitting the fan. LOL THEN I notiece the April 9th, 2009 date.

Does anyone know the current status of this? Has it moved forward or been dropped?

Steve
    1991 Plymouth Acclaim 3L V6.
    1 dry cells with nineteen 6"x8" 316L ss plates, driven by constant current PWM set at 35 amps (13.3V at PWM). 28% KOH electrolyte. Total measured output 2.5 lpm. Mileage went from 18 to 26 mpg, all city driving (44% increase). EFIE set at .370 and I still need to play with ignition timing.

I gotta throw my $0.02 in here to those that are talking about the worldwide "Big Oil" Conspiracy... I hope you'll begin to realize that if everyone put gadgets on their cars to increase fuel efficiency, then we would all use less gasoline(i.e. oil)... I'm sure that's understood. However, as people start to use less, "Big Oil" would be able to jack the price of gasoline up, and people would be ok with it because their total cost is still very low. If "Big Oil" were to jack the price up, then their profit margin would INCREASE. The reason, is that the cost to produce the gasoline would stay fairly constant, yet their sale price is higher... resulting in a higher profit margin.

"Big Oil" has every incentive to further your gas saving devices, guys... The idea that "they" are suppressing this stuff is just nonsense and VERY simple minded.

Good point, Phill. And on top of that, they'd me making those increased profits for a longer time, because it would talk longer to deplete the world's oil suply.

Never thought about it that way, but perhaps I should get a sticker for the back of my car that says, "HHO Hybrid -- extending OPEC's financial rule even further into the future!"
    1991 Plymouth Acclaim 3L V6.
    1 dry cells with nineteen 6"x8" 316L ss plates, driven by constant current PWM set at 35 amps (13.3V at PWM). 28% KOH electrolyte. Total measured output 2.5 lpm. Mileage went from 18 to 26 mpg, all city driving (44% increase). EFIE set at .370 and I still need to play with ignition timing.