Hi , this is Pj from Pakistan, I have a few questions and some of em might be too basic but never the less I an facing issue and HHOFORUMS seem to be the only place where I can get some answers, so please bear with me and answer in details and i will be very very obliged;

I have installed HHO Kits in more than 15 vehicles and following are the problems I am facing:

1- Vehicles seems to give good results at the time of installation but over a passage of 10-15 days the mileage drops to 50% or even to zero (I am talking about the carburated vehicles without ECU/EFI), does KOH start to reduce it's efficiency over time?

2- I use 3 table spoons of KOH for every 1.5 litres of distilled water. Is there a replacement period of KOH/Distilled water ?

3- I am using OGO 11, OGO 21 plate cells with the OGO 70 Amp PWM, 12v DC and 99% duty cycle and 300Hz frequency but still I am unable to get 1ltr of HHO in one minute through submerged bottle test. (The cell was drawing 12 Amps Max)

4- Which gives better results in EFI vehicles; MAF/MAP Enhancers + EFFIE or the HHO mileage Chip?

5- Which gives better results. installation is gasoline engines or the diesel engines?

6- Please suggest the best Cell, PWM, EFIE and MAP/MAF Enhancer.

7- What is the sufficient amount of HHO in litres for evey 1000cc engine?

8- Please give me the most efficient test bench schematics for my lab to work on HHO, I want to start a business of HHO installation from motorbikes to big Riggs.