I have recently designed a cooling system for keeping your generato(s) cool.
I currently am running this with 2 generators and heat is a thing of the past.
It consist of a 12 volt pump, cooling coil, compression fittings, ball valve to regulate water flow, 1/4" poly tubing, and all of the neccesary fasteners for mounting.
This cooling system is currently designed to screw into the cpvc lids of the generators that I sell @ my webstore www.hydro-extra.webs.com.
I drill and tap the lids and teflon tape all the connections.
The lids I make fit any widemouth mason jar and I also make the same lids that fit a larger mouth high temperature PET plastic jar both 32 ounce and 48 ounce.
I have done a lot of installations and the best setup is 2 generators setup with 13 plates congigured +nnn-nnn+nnn- running in paralell.
With the cooling system I am able to run two generators independently off of one 30 amp. PWM which I also have for sale and maintain the heat and have eliminated the rust.I sell the cooling system for $185.00
I have tested this system in 90 degree weather running 20 amps for 2 hours of driving and was able to keep them running under 115 degrees. Farenheit.
If your are interested in buying this cooling system they are available in my webstore @ www.hydro-extra.webs.com or you can call me @ 607-351-6321 ask for Bill.