Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hho problem

hho problem

hi,my hho is completed with bubbler and when i test half of water from electrolyzer go to bubbler bottle.this happen after 1 day.please help.
    ash

Question

Quote Originally Posted by ashmir View Post
    hi,my hho is completed with bubbler and when i test half of water from electrolyzer go to bubbler bottle.this happen after 1 day.please help.
    Photo?

BoyntonStu

Quote Originally Posted by ashmir View Post
    You are going to need a resevoir between the cell and the bubbler. When you turn on the cell the HHO that you are making will take up space forcing the water out. If it does not have somewhere to go it will end up in your bubbler.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.

You need a return line from the bubbler back to the reservoir.

re

thank for replying.i cant view ur picture..
    ash

Quote Originally Posted by DodgeViper View Post
    You need a return line from the bubbler back to the reservoir.

Nice pictures

Why the return line from bubbler to the reservoir?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by cmac0351 View Post
    Why the return line from bubbler to the reservoir?
    I second the question.

Why fill a bubbler with electrolyte?

What purpose would it serve?

BoyntonStu

Quote Originally Posted by BoyntonStu View Post
    I second the question.

Why fill a bubbler with electrolyte?

What purpose would it serve?

BoyntonStu
    Stu your going to get electrolyte in the bubbler no matter what you do. The HHO gas from the electrolyzer is going to carry the mositure and the return line returns it back to the reservoir. I can start out with an empty bubbler and within 15 minutes the bubbler is full and return line begins returning the electrolyte back to the reservoir. My first bubbler is used to seperate the electrolyte from the HHO gas. The second bubbler is used to cleanse the gas... Maybe you do not have this issue as your not producing 5 to 6 LPM. With the amount I am producing I have a lot of action on the supply line from the electrolyzer...

Viper, It seems that your first bubblier actually is working as a reservoir also, Correct? Your "Reservoir" seems to be just a additional reservoir probably for some extra water capacity, or does it have another fuction?