Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hho problem

dissapointed of hho

hi,i just test my cell and its only can produce 1\2 lpm.im using 9 plate and such +n-n+n-n+.why???and 1 teaspoon of soda.
    ash

Quote Originally Posted by ashmir View Post
    hi,i just test my cell and its only can produce 1\2 lpm.im using 9 plate and such +n-n+n-n+.why???and 1 teaspoon of soda.
    1/2 LMP with that arrangement is not bad. Check the temp and make sure your not just boiling water.

Try your 9 plates like this +nnn-nnn+ (-nnn+nnn- better)
    Try 1st KOH, or 2nd Noah, or lastly more Baking soda.
    Also check your volts and amps while testing

re

im now have 3 positive plate and 2 negative plate.if i use ur arrangement its look like have 2 negative and 1 positive.this will produce a small production of hho.will heat controlled the production of hho?
    ash

Quote Originally Posted by ashmir View Post
    im now have 3 positive plate and 2 negative plate.if i use ur arrangement its look like have 2 negative and 1 positive.this will produce a small production of hho.will heat controlled the production of hho?
    your arrangement of +n-n+n-n+ is not good at all. At 12 volts this will just heat the water too much. you are just wasting the amperage on heating that could use to produce HHO.

if you only have 9 plates this is the way you have to go. -nnn+nnn-.
    You'd be better off getting 2 more plate going -nnnn+nnnn-, this would even run cooler.

RE

how many liter its will produce?
    ash

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Jacques View Post
    Viper, It seems that your first bubblier actually is working as a reservoir also, Correct? Your "Reservoir" seems to be just a additional reservoir probably for some extra water capacity, or does it have another fuction?
    Roland,

You could say its a second reservoir/bubbler. It is where the gas is first collected before entering the second bubbler. What you see in the photos this bubbler is about 14 inches above the the electrolyzer and reservoir. The return line from the bubbler returns to the bottom of the reservoir. This setup assures that the electrolyzer is completely sumerged in electrolyte and allowing a natural flow of electrolytes through the entire system...

plate arranggement

my target is going to produce 2 liter hho per minutes.My size of plate is 2.5 inch width and 7inch long.What is the best plate arrangement?I also want to save the number of plate because of my electrolyzer size....
    ash

With your goal of 2 lpm you will need upwards of 400 sq inches of conductive plate surface to avoid overheating and foaming problems. With your plate size I would recomend +nnnnn-nnnnn+nnnnn-. A configuration like that should give you enough plate surface to draw around 30 amps. With an effecient cell that should give you about 2 lpm. Resist the temptation to make the cell smaller while still trying to make 2 lpm. You will have much trouble.

Larry
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.