Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: how much LPM needed for 660cc cab

Compressed HHO

clarence1984,

HHO is explosive, that's why we use it as we make it, so there isn't much existing HHO if it does explode.

To compress it into a tank is insane. Surely you have seen the youtube accidental explosions at ambient pressure. Now multiply that times the tank volume times the pressure increase.

Bad. Real bad.

LinChiek Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    +1 Compressed HHO is just a little less dangerous than an h-bomb. (Really!!)

pls... do not compress the HHO..... there's already H2 and O2..... just add some heat, it will explode.....!

snapper1d Guest
    I read about some home filling stations for H2 and I found some that were for hho.Most of them just said H2 though but they were compressing it to 300 psig.So it must be safe to 300psig or they would not be selling them.Some of them were selling for around $500 and others up to $2195.Some of them were solar.It also said 3 hours to fill up the tank.

clarence1984 Guest

alright i've had enough

O.k on the compression thing I personally test all my theories and I did mention I was going to burn the next person that cut down the compression thing. h2-0 it's not h2 o2 you are wrong there it's one atom of oxygen and two atoms of hydrogen. Also hydroxy is compressible to 415psig before self detonation. In my testing the propane canister got to 380~psig before self detonation of the hydroxy gas. You people who say don't compress it's to dangerous are MORONS!!! this is ridiculous people no wonder you pay pay checks into your car thinking that the hho electrolyzers are the key to changing the world. So for the guy who owns the 660cc bike do you want me to build you a system to running your bike off pure hho I can do that for you however i'm located in alaska and that maybe a smidge difficult. Have anyone of you "don't compress hho" people here watched the science episodes months ago about a man who stores the hho into several large propane pigs in his back yard which are filled by a electrolyzer and solar panels for electricity? He filled his neon with the gas just compressed everyday. The only danger at all with the hho is tank rupture. The tank would need to be carbon, plastic composite, or fiberglass any metal may spark in a collision. Also us steel devised an rupture proof tank years ago that could take a full impact from a train and not break open. This is possible guys. This is why I don't pay for petroleum fuel at all now. Not for electricity, heat, or propulsion. For less than 5k this can be done including wind turbines. You'll spend 5k in one year with your home electricity, propulsion and heating.

snapper1d Guest
    Well Clarence I am behind you.I remember seeing something about a guy doing that somewhere also.I guess I will have to just find that place that was selling the ones that made and compressed hho.It was one of them that was $2195 and took 3 hours to ifll a tank.They had pics and prices of them.It wasnt just an article that said they were selling and had that price thrown in there.

clarence1984 Guest

awesome

yes awesome i'm ready for all the nation to switch to this method of exchanging cheap energy. I am planning on selling this system powered by my wind turbines so that when the wind blows it stores the energy in the form of compress hho and runs your home generator cars etc. It's so inexpensive to do that as wind turbines are about 5 cents a kwh instead of 18 like here in alaska or 22 in areas of california. Let's say we choose the windiest place in america to put up a massive wind farm (maybe even offshore) and pipe that cheap electricity into compressed or liquefied hho it's cheaper than batteries and easy to transport.
    My new invention is a all in one process unit. Pour in water plug in your wind turbine and when the wind blows it makes liquid hho pretty simple.

clarence1984 Guest

LinChiek please leave this forum

LinChiek you are giving people false and untrue information. Please don't post here unless it's questions as it's clear you do not know anything about the physics of hho. It's people like you who are hurting the production of hho units. I searched youtube for over an hour looking for someone pressure testing hho. I couldn't find one single video of someone pressurizing a container and it exploding on it's own without a spark or flame. Please find me one.

Also who is the admin of this site i'd like to get moved up from newbie as I clearly have more helpful information than almost anyone here as i've studied this hho had live interviews with professors from berkely, harvard, sanford, georgia tech, michigan tech, and devry on the hho. I have hundreds of letters from many of these professors and institutes about there standing on the education system and what hho understanding can do for us all.

Please educate us

Clarence1984
    You have worked with HHO for quite some time. Arguing isn't going to help the HHO cause. We just need to be educated about it. It's obvious from reading this forum it works as a gasoline enchancement, but it appears you have gone beyond that. I would like to know more about your work with it. Do you have a website that would help us better understand what you have done with it? Thanks for your input here. It has been quite enlightening for me.
    1998 Ford Ranger 3.0 liter V6
    Modified Smack design installed 6/20/08
    Modest gains of about 1.5 MPG (17.8 to 19.3)
    No sensor controls (yet)

clarence1984 Guest

hi

i do not have my website complete just got it up last week but it's www.beawindhog.com and will have it's own hho forum for serious hho cell engineers and practical use engineers only. I will allow 3 non design conversing people to sign up per day. But the restrictions will be income level as if you make less than 25,000 a year there is no way you can afford to live, feed your family, and build a system of enough significance to provide a beneficial push in the way of hho. If you are retired this will not apply. Educational level will require a minimum of 2 years of college. I am tired of the non educated false information being spread. I should have the forum up by tomorrow. Also I will link to hhoforums.com because I want to direct the common folk here as this is a site built just for that purpose. My complete wind to liquid hho system will be available by first quarter of 2009 for under 3000 dollars and will provide enough hho to power 1 vehicle and a household of 2 adults and 2 children and 2500 square feet or less of space. All the specs and such can be viewed in 3 weeks when the prototype is released.

webeopelas Guest
    Don't let us common people hold you back. Amazing price jump already for your system. Your website says about $1800 for a system.