Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just a few test

timetowinarace Guest
    You might try wrapping it with electrical tape or something. Leave the bottom and top open. I would think it may lose allot of current going around the plates.

daveczrn Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by timetowinarace View Post
    You might try wrapping it with electrical tape or something. Leave the bottom and top open. I would think it may lose allot of current going around the plates.

thats an interesting way of sealing the plate sides off. I never thought of that. Not sure how it would hold up though.

dave

timetowinarace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by daveczrn View Post
    thats an interesting way of sealing the plate sides off. I never thought of that. Not sure how it would hold up though.

dave
    Sandwitch the plate edges with lexan.

mikestrikes Guest
    OK.......... fresh warm water, lots "O" baking soda and took out 2 plates.

-nn+nn-

I am now thinking it puts out more with the - at each end and the + in the center.. dropped a "n" plate from each side and it may be pulling more amps but man O man this little unit is kicking !

Looking good!

countryboy18 Guest
    so what do you thing is the best arangement of the plates? and why did you make your cell so small? no offence

mikestrikes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy18 View Post
    so what do you thing is the best arangement of the plates? and why did you make your cell so small? no offence

The best I have made so far is a 13 plate cell -nn+nn-nn+nn-

I made this cell so small as I am going to mount it in a 3" dia by 8" long PVC pipe and mount it on a big rideing mower....

countryboy18 Guest
    well then way to think ahead!