Thread: Hydrogen Generator Kits with PWM and Cooling System

Hydrogen Generator Kits with PWM and Cooling System

This is our (9) 316L S.S. plate Generator with a 30 Amp. PWM with cooling fan 30 amp. breaker built in 40 amp. relay, amp. meter with dimmer switch this complete system sells for $290.00 I also have this system with a cooling system that sells complete for $410.00.
    With this setup you can run your generator full time; with out worry of over heating, especially in summertime city driving. I supply enough sodium hydroxide for several years of running.
    This system installs in just a few hours.
    These kits come complete with everything you need for a complete installation, all wiring is 10 gauge with all your wiring connections.
    The lids are machined from solid cpvc and all of the plates are laser cut for consistency.
    The jars are high temperature heavy wall PET plastic, with a temp. rating of -40 deg. F to +250 deg. F and a melting point of +330 deg.
    Your engine will run smoother, with more power , cleaner smoother engine operation and better mpg. emit less pollutants, and increase the life of your engine by leaving less un burnt carbon dioxides in the engine.
    You can visit my website at www.hydro-extra.webs.com to view all of our products.

Quote Originally Posted by abillya View Post
    This is our (9) 316L S.S. plate Generator with a 30 Amp. PWM with cooling fan 30 amp. breaker built in 40 amp. relay, amp. meter with dimmer switch this complete system sells for $290.00 I also have this system with a cooling system that sells complete for $410.00.
    With this setup you can run your generator full time; with out worry of over heating, especially in summertime city driving. I supply enough sodium hydroxide for several years of running.
    This system installs in just a few hours.
    These kits come complete with everything you need for a complete installation, all wiring is 10 gauge with all your wiring connections.
    The lids are machined from solid cpvc and all of the plates are laser cut for consistency.
    The jars are high temperature heavy wall PET plastic, with a temp. rating of -40 deg. F to +250 deg. F and a melting point of +330 deg.
    Your engine will run smoother, with more power , cleaner smoother engine operation and better mpg. emit less pollutants, and increase the life of your engine by leaving less un burnt carbon dioxides in the engine.
    You can visit my website at www.hydro-extra.webs.com to view all of our products.
    It's a wet cell

You could not have tested this system very long with NaOH running through that copper tubing. Please do some research brfore selling this stuff here!
    2008 Nissan Frontier 4X4 Nismo. 12 MPG baseline with my normal commute and heavy stop and go daily driving. Generator installed and working on 3/29/2009

Up to 14.5 MPG with no enhancers. Still testing the effects of lots of HHO and no electronic enhancers.