I've got a new feature... Gas production monitoring.

The usual method of measuring how long it takes to fill a 1 liter bottle works great. You just can't see how the gas production is being affected unless you keep doing this test.

The method I've been working on(as of yesterday), is fairly simple... Here's how it works:
I have some very sensitive pressure sensors from FreeScale Semiconductor. These are electronic devices that measure air pressure. A tube can be attached to the sensor to measure the pressure in a tube. If you've ever had a realllllly long water hose, and tried to water your plants with it, you may have noticed that the pressure at the far end of the hose is just a little more than at the faucet. This pressure drop is proportional to how much water is flowing. This is kind of how my meter would work.

If you have a sensor at one end of some tubing, coming from your HHO generator, and then make that hose get crimped off so it's just barely open for gas to still flow through it, you will create some back pressure in the hose line. This pressure is proportional to the amount gas being produced and flowing through the line. If you measure this pressure, you can calculated how much HHO is being produced. This sort of thing would be super easy to implement on my gadget.

This way, you can get a real-time MMW calculation!

I've done some testing today, and I'm getting pretty good results. It's just a matter of caliberation, and finding a few properties of H2 and O2 that determine some stuff in the calculations. Once these values are found, I think the measurement will be more accurate.