Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HHO Dual Edge MAP/MAF Sensor Enhancers / Free Shipping

Quote Originally Posted by hhoenhancers View Post
    PICTURE ==>

HHO Enhancer Platinum MAP/MAF Sensor Enhancers are built directly from the Water4Gas specifications manual. Equipped with separate Hwy & City adjustments along with an *Enhanced* & *Factory* (Original Factory Setting) switch. This device was designed in accordance with Water4Gas to work with an HHO generator (Hydrogen Fuel Cell) - Electrolyzer.

*Enhancers are built to order individually. Unit will be shipped within 7 days of order. *

www.HHOEnhancers.com

Quote Originally Posted by mytoyotasucks View Post
    does this work on all vehicles?
    i have a 89 caddy 4.5L

Quote Originally Posted by hygear View Post
    Were you refering to my post or another?
    was refering to HHO Enhancer Platinum MAP/MAF Sensor Enhancers
    Come to the Darkside - We have Cookies
    And lots of KOH (16 LBS)

Not currently running HHO.
    I dont run HHO during winter.

hygear Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mytoyotasucks View Post
    does this work on all vehicles?
    i have a 89 caddy 4.5L
    They should work on any vehicle that has a map sensor.Autozone has free wiring diagrams for most car and trucks you can look it up there or in a service manual for your vehicle.

scrode Guest
    his web page is broke I guess his sales are low because he wants to much for a $20 part costs $15 to make and he sells it for $40 anyone see a ripoff? seems he's more in it to sell not help.

Just my opinion

shortstack Guest
    ^^^ well better then the one's i've seen going going $80 lol

mmmmmkayyyyy

Yeh, he says it's good for MAP or *MAF*. How the hell is that possible? They are two completely different sensors. Yes they both fit in the intake path, but one measure air mass via flow and the other measures manifold pressure. I just don't see how it's possible. Data please.

Quote Originally Posted by scrode View Post
    his web page is broke I guess his sales are low because he wants to much for a $20 part costs $15 to make and he sells it for $40 anyone see a ripoff? seems he's more in it to sell not help.

Just my opinion
    I dont think its a bad price - nice looking too.
    And lots of KOH (16 LBS)

scrode Guest
    100% markup not bad ? o...k... but its pretty o....k.....
    greed got us to $4.00 a gal .

I'm not saying making a profit is bad, but 100% profit or more

ohh sorry he said if you buy bulk you get rates hahahaha

I joined this forum to help, not bleed the members for what I can get. If he wanted to help, $25 would be a better price, even with that price he would be making a killing.
    economics 101 = lower price- higher volume -more sales- more money
    higher price -low volume -less sales - maybe same money (short term) but run the
    risk people figure you out and then no more sales.

But go ahead and buy his pretty stuff it's free world to sell and buy what you like, it's also a place I can state my opinion.

peace

hhoenhancers Guest

HHOEnhancers...

These enhancers work on any vehicle equipped with map sensor or a direct current maf sensor. The reason it works on both sensors is the simple reduction of voltage. Both sensors communicate with the ECU using voltage (1-5). Less voltage less fuel. Simple mechanics really. As for the gentleman who believes I am ripping people off... I am sorry you feel that way. I am not looking to drain anybody's bank account here, simply building and selling a cool device that has been more than helpful with our fuel situation. If everyone believes that $40 for a single map/maf sensor enhancer is really too much, even with the free shipping. Please let me know why, I will gladly listen. Thank you all for your time!

Zac
    HHOEnhancers.com

cjwatts77 Guest

Normal operation when unit is off?

When you turn the map sensor enhancer off does the vehicle return to normal operation as if there was no sensor enhancer?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cjwatts77 View Post
    When you turn the map sensor enhancer off does the vehicle return to normal operation as if there was no sensor enhancer?

Thanks
    Yes that is the idea of the on off button, and rember that u r only to adjust a little at a time, otherwise the computer might pick up on that there's a problem with the sensor and through a code.
    And lots of KOH (16 LBS)