Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: improving flux and suggest

Arrow improving flux and suggest

Hi guys,
    I'm italian and I'm trying to build my hho heater;I've a 25 plates dry cell that was sold to me has 3,2 lpm at 25amp 12v.
    So, I'm using 14mm hose with Rilsan connection and a mini water filter as water tank but I'm having problem with the flow cause it's not continuos in the water tank and the bubble of hho go through the hose that is used to feed the cell.
    What is the problem? maybe I need to use another tank and put on the side the rilsan instead of low side?

please show the video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nacu...ature=youtu.be

I need suggest thanks

It's hard to tell from your video but it looks like the hose in the back of the cell is coming out the top of the cell just like the one on the front. If that is indeed the case then the fitting feeding the cell should be at the bottom of the cell with the return fitting (or fittings if both sides) should be on the top. You also need a much bigger reservoir for a cell that size.

A quick fix is to raise the height of the reservoir until it stops. A larger reservoir will help and as hhoconnection suggested the input should be lower than the gas output. You need more height and more water for gravity to prevent this.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

ONE Liter per minute per 10 amps which just isn't possible Ha Ha .

Hy guys, yes water should come from the bottom of the tank and then it turn up;

so it's very important the tank size and the pressure of the water inside?I was thinking that the only important thing is that the cell was filled in with water.

What can I use has tank? maybe a normal (2ltr) water filter? If I use some plastic recipient there no way for me to insert and get secure the fitting to the pipe due to the low thickness of the plastic..yeah I can use a gasket to seal it from the inside of the recipe but I can't get with my hand inside the recipe to secure it..help please

thanks
    ps: Mike your videos are great! I need to improve my english eheh

Pressure must be equal in the reactor/each cell, reservoir and the bubbler or slightly more on the input side of the reactor. The height of the reservoir determines the level of the electrolyte in each cell/pressure from the input side. The pressure pushing down on the electrolyte in the cell is created by HHO trying to escape, bubbling through the reservoir, through the bubbler, friction in the tubes/fittings, and hunting for the exit port in each cell. The reservoir's gravity force on the electrolyte and head pressure should match the pressure in each cell or be slightly more to prevent bubbles finding there way out of the input port and to maintain the proper level of electrolyte in each cell. In the ideal situation, the pressure is equal and the level of the electrolyte is maintained just below the exit port. The amount of electrolyte escaping out with the HHO is very little but still some. In reactors that are being over driven heat up in this position and have to run in a flooded condition to help cool things. Not the ideal most efficient way though but is commonly used by many. This just creates more current leakage than is necessary. At start up is the only time each cell should be flooded, and this is where the input side needs to have enough pressure to allow the electrolyte to pumped out the exit ports and to get each cell to the balance point.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well-armed lamb."

myoldyourgold: thanks for your suggest, this morning I've disassembled my cell and I've put the inlet under the outlet and this evening I will post the result;
    I've also used another water tank, a 2L water filter..I'm trying to search some retailer that sell pvc pipe or plexyglass pipe whit twist-off cap but I'm city no way, and google seems to not help meto find also in italy..

anyway,seek u later

Here is a product that might not be available for you but works well.

uhm, what is its name in english ? gripper ?
    i will search here

So, yesterday I've tried my re assembled cell and it's gone. I have 5 cm flame with 20 amp , cell configuration is +NNN- (I've tried also +NN- and it adsorb 25 amps) but I've found that my thread in the curve of the recipe is losing some water and so its pressure..

myoldyourgold, what's about fluximeter? I've found it for 20 bucks on ebay one that is made for Argo gas, can I use this or its nonsense?

The picture posted is a test plug. Here is a link and explanation

Click here

update

thanks mate for the tip

So,
    this night I ran my pwm at maximum (the pwm knob is not at its maximum but less than half, is correct?) and I haven't seen the previous production observed at that amp (30 amp)...i've decided to measure the voltage adsorbed by the cell and it was 7,22 volts.

really strange. I'm using ogo pwm30, the chinese one.

I've disconnected the pwm and then connected the psu direct into the cell and the gas flow was amazing!!!
    actually the volts are 9,2x (my config is +NNN-)

do you think that the ogo pwm (100hz i think) is not good or maybe it's good but the hz are not suitable for my cell?