Thread: Please HELP me about investing in this market (Hydroxy Technology) !

Please HELP me about investing in this market (Hydroxy Technology) !

Hi Guys !
    I have a question from people who worked and test Hydrogen Devices , please share your experiences . I'm searching and gathering information about every aspect of the hydrogen technology for one year and half , and I decided to start and invest in this field for the first time and my country has a very great potential for this device because of the gas price, our people are really under pressure , The price of gasoline has increased fourfold in last two years, I want to build my first device and test in our cars , but because there is not definite results from these devices and of course there is little official confirmation out there I'm a little hesitant .
    First of all I ask from people who test this device : do you ever suggest this business to start and invest ? dose it really work ? can A device with good material and well made with appropriate amount of Hydroxy gas with proper amperage along with proper computer modification by an EFIE result in about 30 to 40 % decrease in fuel consumption ?
    ( I have to mention I know that I can't market a product I have not used and I have to instal a device first and do the tests , but I need your answer as an encouragement)

Go to testimonials under general discussions to see some results