Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vehicle Damage From Hho Use???

http://www.preignitioncc.com/able41/index.htm
    That's 100% scam. Do some reasearch on the guy behind it, and he has a LONG history of lawsuits and scams.

Oh, and a small discussion of it on another forum I'm a part of
    http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t...highlight=picc
    Another on HHO in the same forum... a lot of skeptics lol
    http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t...&highlight=hho

Smith03Jetta Guest
    I don't dispute your claim that he's a scam artist. All I can say is there is also a long history of HHO, Water4Gas, Browns Gas Scams too.

I don't really care if HHO is a scam. It's getting me better gas mileage.

dennis13030 Guest
    I am fairly satisfied that HHO is good thing in terms of economy, pollution and welding. However, there will always be people that take an idea and use it for personal gains to the point of making claims that they can not prove.

It really sucks that some good ideas get a bad reputation because of a few con artists.

Smith03Jetta Guest
    I personally think that selling a Hydrogen booster made from PVC Pipe and some stainless electrodes for $1200 is a ripoff but if I had a line of people a mile long waiting outside my garage for them to be installed, I would cave in and install them for masses. You can't argue with the law of conservation of energy and you can't argue with the law of supply and demand.

Scooter Guest
    I was asked by some skeptics about wether or not the hho would make your engine rust or corrode if you didn't drive it everyday. Do you all drive yours everyday, 2,3,1 time a week and if so, do you have to shut down the generator a few miles before you stop to clear out any moisture from the hho. Just wondering because I do not know much about this but trust me, this will be one my vehicle once I learn about it!!!!

Jeff

Water injection has been used in engines for many years. Your unit shouldnt get hot enough to produce water vapor, thats about 160°. Most people units dont run that hot. The engine alone should be hot enough to keep any water vapor as water vapor until it exits the motor.
    2006 Ram, 5.9 cummins HO. 4 cell design, 1.5 LPM@30amp, 24.3 MPG

dennis13030 Guest
    Does long term use of HHO on an engine cause any damage? I don't think enough data has been collected to determine an answer to this question yet.

daveczrn Guest
    i don't see what real damage could come from it? H2 has less energy in it so your not making it harder on any engine parts. and it burns cleaner.

ranger2.3 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith03Jetta View Post
    I don't dispute your claim that he's a scam artist. All I can say is there is also a long history of HHO, Water4Gas, Browns Gas Scams too.

I don't really care if HHO is a scam. It's getting me better gas mileage.

Smith03Jetta all I have to say is. Amen. Darn Straight(you know what I mean). Well said.- Take your pick

ranger2.3 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith03Jetta View Post
    There is a myth out there that HHO use can damage your vehicle.

Other than those urban legends about people who have left their HHO Device running and cranked up the vehicle causing the heads to blow up, are there any substantiated stories of anybody damaging a vehicle with normal HHO use?

Has anybody cracked a piston?

Has anybody had to rebuild their engine because of it?

I would like to put an end to this myth once and for all. It is either a damaging thing to do to your engine or it is beneficial.

I don't want to hear arguments that it won't damage your vehicle. I want undeniable proof that using HHO has damaged a vehicle and what the circumstances were. If anybody has the name of a vehicle owner who's car was damaged, please let me know.
    I wonder the same thing, because I have a truck with at least 400,000 miles on it and I don't know if it can take the stress of more explosive fuel being injected into the cylinders.