My idea for getting past all the computer/O2 sensor problem was those little performance upgrades called superchips. Specifically a brand called diablo chips. Typically, you go to the local speed shop and they "Flash" the chip to match your engine's needs. This can be done for any computerized vehicle. Well instead of saying "hey guys, i am going to need you to flash this to get the best performance out of these cylinder heads and my new supercharger".... couldn't we say something like "Hey guys flash this so it leans back the fuel when the 02 sensor detects (this much) oxygen."?

Basically, couldn't they just program the little superchip to work with our HHO generator? If worked out the way i am thinking, you would overcome about 5 common problems with one inexpensive action. Well, somewhat inexpensive. I think they charge about $200 to tune and flash a car/superchip for you. But if you could do it all at once like that, it would be well worth it. Then all you would have to do is sit back and enjoy the MPG gains.