Thread: Hydroxy Drive System

Hawaiian Guest

Smile Hydroxy Drive System

For Sale Hydroxy Drive 1000 HHO Hydrogen Generator System. THis system is for 4-6Cyl vehicles up to 4.0L.

System comes with pre wired harness, straps, and switch box. Please email me for details.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian View Post
    For Sale Hydroxy Drive 1000 HHO Hydrogen Generator System. THis system is for 4-6Cyl vehicles up to 4.0L.

System comes with pre wired harness, straps, and switch box. Please email me for details.
    How about you POST the details... and pictures.

javierf Guest

Available soon

I have been working on an electrolyzer for quite a while and have come with a final design which you can see in the following pictures. The one shown contains 5 cells while the final one contains 7 cells. I'm in the process of testing for heat, gas generation, amperage, etc. Once I test that I'll be testing with a mechanic on a carburated car for performance, piston overheating (if any), etc. Still have to build the bubbler and arrestor, but those are simple to make. Any comments or questions are welcome.

Nice looking dry cell, what materials did you use?
    2006 Dodge Ram 4.7L - 16.5 mpg stock
    My thread Painless Experiment in HHO

javierf Guest

Materials

The materials are acrylic end plates, soft pvc dividers and SS plates

Very nice cell, the only thing you might do is change out the brass fittings used for some stainless steel if you plan on ever using KOH as a electrolyte.

Regards
    Fuzzy

javierf Guest

You're right

You're absolutely right Fuzzy. Unfortunately, I live in Costa Rica and it's impossible to find either SS or plastic barb connectors. Thanks for the suggestion.