Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 questions...?? Help!

Quote Originally Posted by redDEVIL View Post
    Do u use all aluminium or stainless steel? I think stainless steel is better coz it's corrosion resistant.

RedDevil i think he was talking about your engine parts getting eat up by it not the cell LOL

Love how he used the impression with that.

Ok folks thanks for letting me know...I wasnt sure if I should use distilled water or vinegar with KoH...I definatelly want to neutralize that sucker before it hits my aluminum pistons <---

Anyway can one of you please give me at least an estimate on how much kOH i should start with? I have shane's PWM btw...so i do not think I can overshoot on amp draw?? My reservoir is half a gallon.

Quote Originally Posted by mobman View Post
    RedDevil i think he was talking about your engine parts getting eat up by it not the cell LOL

Ok folks thanks for letting me know...I wasnt sure if I should use distilled water or vinegar with KoH...I definatelly want to neutralize that sucker before it hits my aluminum pistons <---

Anyway can one of you please give me at least an estimate on how much kOH i should start with? I have shane's PWM btw...so i do not think I can overshoot on amp draw?? My reservoir is half a gallon.
    Start with 1 or 2 LPM and go from there. Good sarting point.
    Come to the Darkside - We have Cookies
    And lots of KOH (16 LBS)

Not currently running HHO.
    I dont run HHO during winter.

redDEVIL Guest

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by mobman View Post

I was asking about the plate

Quote Originally Posted by redDEVIL View Post
    I was asking about the plate
    I think everybody uses SS plates, i have tried carbon rods, and not even close to same production and SS.
    Come to the Darkside - We have Cookies
    And lots of KOH (16 LBS)

Not currently running HHO.
    I dont run HHO during winter.