Thread: Am I here for the wrong reasons?

Am I here for the wrong reasons?

I'm definitely interested in HHO, but it seems almost everyone here is experimenting with it for fuel efficiency reasons, and everyone else is trying it for environmental reasons. My self, I am a performance enthusiast. I know that in the search for more power it will come at the expense of fuel efficiency, and as for environmentalism I've deleted my catalytic converters, and will soon be removing my TGVs to gain a few more bHP.
    My interest in HHO is two fold, one to regain some of the MPG I've lost in the search for power while maintaining current performance levels, and two I've been playing around with the idea of lean fuel tune for my car and HHO seems like it has some benefits in making it more safe to further lean a motor.
    Is HHO designed to be used with performance, or is it for efficiency and efficiency alone?

hho isnt really designed for a couple reasons. it can be used for whatever. i no someone who is attempting to run a lawnmower engine off hho. he plans on hooking up 2 100amp alternators to it with the diodes removed. y? because he wants 2 help power his house. theres no wrong way to use hho......well world domination, but we wont get into that . if you want to use it for performance, go ahead. keep on producing data. just let us know if you get major power combined with fuel efficiency. you could become the most popular guy here overnight haha.

^^^
    I can use HHO for world domination!?! That's it, I've been looking for a way to power my giant laser beam on the moon. Thanks. Now where is the phone number for the U.N....