Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need the low down on home depot wall plates.

humbug Guest
    hey thanx jaxom looks really interesting, hopefully you will post some pictures soon, do you know of any other configuration with switch plates that would produce atleas 1.5 lpm with reasonable amp draw i have a 5.7 litre engine to boost

Quote Originally Posted by humbug View Post
    hey thanx jaxom looks really interesting, hopefully you will post some pictures soon, do you know of any other configuration with switch plates that would produce atleas 1.5 lpm with reasonable amp draw i have a 5.7 litre engine to boost
    The Smacks booster claims to produce up to 1.7lpm at 20 amps using switch plate covers, check out this link:

http://free-energy-info.co.uk/Smack.pdf

lawnmowerman Guest
    make sure you take off the thin plastic film covering

lawnmowerman Guest
    give them a scratch to see if theres a covering

smartHHO Guest

Lowes Wall plates

Was looking at Lowes online after reading this post. Never even thought about using the wall plates. But here is my question.

Lowes posts that their SS is 302. I know everyone has been saying 316. But is 302 worth a darn?

I have used the switch plates, they will do fine. 302 is not as resistant to corrosion as 316 and 304, but it will do what you need it to. Just dont use any zinc plated stuff in your generator.
    2006 Ram, 5.9 cummins HO. 4 cell design, 1.5 LPM@30amp, 24.3 MPG