Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HHO in old engines

I had the same thing. How I took care of the oil being used more is I did a complete engine rebuild. Since over the years it was generating alot of sluge and carbon diposits. Once I installed my hho unit on the car it started losing oil du to the carbons deposits being broke down from the unit. The only way to solve it was with a complete rebuild. Cleaning every thing 100% along the way.

Holley makes a manual adjusting fuel pressure regulator, my chevy 350 carb runs 7psi stock and we got it down to 1.5 with no hho with no power loss, we can't go lower because the adjustment screw pops out.

sima.z Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzy View Post
    It's hard to say about #2... Just a few questions: What size engine?, Is there any emissions on the car at all?, What type of cell are you using?, and also check and test the output of HHO. Larger engines in general need a little more HHO. Maybe someone can also answer some of your questions.. Interesting otherwise...DD.

Hello to all again,
    I have been busy out of the Hydroxy issue for some time now,
    Nevertheless still using my 3 cars on Hydroxy, and in one of the Mez 1966 4 cyl 2000cc #2 Still getting consistent savings between 20-35% on gas, regularly achieving 30 miles to the gallon on the up-down highways of this country.
    Have not change my design using KOH Dry cell (-nnnnn+nnnn-) but tricks me is how the pure KOH easy to find here is so inconsistent. For instance, at first I was able to run 15 amps on 2 spoons of KOH /gallon , Now I need to keep adding KOH just to get 10 amps, Anybody Knows way?
    Something that I do not have very clear is all this electric gadgets that seems to be needed.
    Does anybody could clear all this terms and what are the use for those?...
    MAP??
    EIFI???
    MAF??
    Cheers to all
    German Zubieta
    ColHydroxy, Colombia SA

Back to the oil burning issue, if I may. I have used "Restore" in my motor to fill in the scratches in the cylinder walls. Perhaps "Restore would take the place of the HHO dissolved carbon that once sealed an old motor from compression loss and oil consumption.

Just a thought..........

Jager