Thread: H2OPWR I Am With You, This Forum Is Going To H*LL

H2OPWR I Am With You, This Forum Is Going To H*LL

What happen to posting about HHO? Today I am greeted by a post on Health Care, who cares... Why not stick to the topic at hand that being HHO. These forums like H2OPWR stated has become a cut and past forum. I too do not spend much time here anymore due to the crap you read. MODS: How about making a new topic called OUTSIDE INTEREST so this crap can be discussed in this thread away from what this forum is about ---- HHO...

Is there a hho forum that is better? I see HHO forums that use to be good that now go weeks with no posted at all, is that better? I dont mind the strange posts, it is better than nothing. I can chose to just ignore then if i want.

Look at the post that go unanswered. Some are not pleased with the forum but ignore newbies questions. If your bored with the forum how about engaging some of their questions.

I'm with Roland. Some of these posts are a little off topic, but they contribute to the variety on this forum. Many of these OT threads are rather interesting.

nvtowing Guest
    Lots of topics very few discussions..

I say if you dont like it, then get lost. You wont be missed. No one is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to read those posts that you are crying about like a baby. Who cares....

This is the best HHO forum that you will find, anywhere. We need to stick with it if we want it to grow. If this forum gets large enough, we will conquer all aspects of HHO and everyone can drive 30MPG v8's and 45MPG 4 cylinders. So instead of complaining, post links to this forum on other popular forums that you may be a member of. Help out, instead of hurting the HHO community. I for one will not be leaving. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by nvtowing View Post
    Lots of topics very few discussions..
    bye, bye

WaltherPP9mm Guest
    First of all, I must declare that I fully agree with Roland or Phill.

I also know too well what a pain in the ass offtenly turns to be the job of filtering useful infos out of crap.
    But some posts, even if completely outside HHO related matters could turn useful. Some of em stimulates us on thinking outside the box.

Like DodgeViper,

Quote Originally Posted by DodgeViper
    I am greeted by a post on Health Care, who cares...
    as I live in Italy, I don't give a ***.
    But I let it be.

I am really sad about seeing people like Dodge or H2OPWR, that I ended to respect for the quality of their posts, discontent about the forum and claiming to leave.
    But you guys, wait a minute, maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Jacques View Post
    Look at the post that go unanswered. Some are not pleased with the forum but ignore newbies questions. If your bored with the forum how about engaging some of their questions.
    Of course, even doing like this, you could get yourself another pain in the ass, like trying to explain to some stubborn and poorly prepared guy that THERE IS NO UNUSED ENERGY IN YOUR CAR'S ALTERNATOR

But none of us is really well enough prepared and some of us are really stubborn about our beliefs. So this could serve for improvement, self or others improvement.

Maybe, if creating a special section in the forum, where people could freely share with us posts like
    "Guys, I think I've found the solution for the biggest social problem in the USA" or "Please help, what do I need to build a termonuclear device in my father's garage?"...

Of course, this would mean discharging some of that pain to the mods, who have to eventually move the posts in that appropriate section...

Many years ago I had a teacher of physics who was haunting me and few others of my schoolmates with matters like "I don't care if you are my best student, but if by tomorow morning you will not be able to tell me how can we boil an egg with only two paper sheets a box of matches and half liter of water you will not pass!". And the ******* wasn't joking at all, believe it! But he was doing us a great service, teaching us to think out of the box, and this is priceless stuff.

I sincerely believe that the "Jules Verne tales" section I proposed few lines above will turn to be a visited section and generate interesting discussions (from time to time...)

PS: I never found useful comments like "If you don't like it, then buzz off! No one is keeping you here!" Guys, think a little... if someone had found useful to share with us some HUNDREDS of comments (and I don't mean "Great!" "Cheers!" and "LOL" garbage-comments), then there must be a reason... Just think about it...