Thread: Can someone line it all out for me?

Can someone line it all out for me?

Ok, i will list off what i know is needed for a working system on a vehicle. And why it's there. Please help me learn by filling in anything you think i might be missing. Thanks, Benny

1. HHO gas production unit. This is the unit that will house the stainless steel and electrolizer.

2. A bubbler. Used to prevent fires.

3. An EFIE unit. This is used to "fool" the computer so it doesn't sabotage MPG gains from the HHO. It will need to be placed in line after the Oxygen sensor.

4. A PWM. This is needed so that the generator itself can't freely draw whatever current it wants. Please let me know typical voltage and amps settings to enter into a PWM. This will need to be placed in line between the generator and the Alternator? Battery? Not sure where to put this.

5. A lot of wiring, and some tubing will be needed to go between these various components and the engine. Possibly some relays.

Did i leave anything out? This is as far as i know. As i said before, i am about 1 year behind current HHO technology so please fill me in on anything that you think i need to know based on what i have posted here. This is just sorta my way of catching up.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyLava View Post
    Ok, i will list off what i know is needed for a working system on a vehicle. And why it's there. Please help me learn by filling in anything you think i might be missing. Thanks, Benny

1. HHO gas production unit. This is the unit that will house the stainless steel and electrolizer.

2. A bubbler. Used to prevent fires.

3. An EFIE unit. This is used to "fool" the computer so it doesn't sabotage MPG gains from the HHO. It will need to be placed in line after the Oxygen sensor.

4. A PWM. This is needed so that the generator itself can't freely draw whatever current it wants. Please let me know typical voltage and amps settings to enter into a PWM. This will need to be placed in line between the generator and the Alternator? Battery? Not sure where to put this.

5. A lot of wiring, and some tubing will be needed to go between these various components and the engine. Possibly some relays.

Did i leave anything out? This is as far as i know. As i said before, i am about 1 year behind current HHO technology so please fill me in on anything that you think i need to know based on what i have posted here. This is just sorta my way of catching up.
    Hi BennyLava,

Here is some information in PDF form that should be helpful in answering any of your questions ....

Panacea-BOCAF On-Line University - Hydroxy Course

Regards
    Fuzzy