Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HHO improves fuel emissions, Proof

sima.z Guest

HHO improves fuel emissions, Proof

Hello to all:
    Hydroxy works at least to better fuel emissions. Please see:

This is a report from Colombia S.A. on the Mercedes Benz/66 with dual carbs and very old engine, After I reported that Hydroxy cleaned to much the engine, which I still believe it does; I do have a very nice report especially to all that questions if Hydrtoxy works or not.
    We have to change the head gasket; therefore we made a complete tune up including Valves adjustment,
    We run the car on a emissions machine tester; for 20 minutes on Gasoline and then another 20 minutes with my cell of Hydroxy. 5”x 5” –NNNN+NNNN- 0-8 gap 0.7 mm 304, 15Amps Aprox 0.8-1 LPM
    The tune up went so well that the car even with the 2 carbs runs like EFI motor, After the Hydroxy it was even better. See for yourselves

ONLY GASOLINE WITH HYDROXY

CO2 12.2 10.9
    CO 3.4 1.3
    HC 300 314
    O2 3.57 3.82
    Stequimetric MIX 1.118 1.072

The previous test is on minimum 750RPM at 2000 RPM the result are lest visible but still good results. Or so it said the technitian that preformed the test.
    I can not report on gas saving due that this is an stationary test, Not sure I will run it with Hydroxy for now since I am not complete sure on the side effects of the Hydroxy in the long run on the engine.

Cheers to all
    German Zubieta

old merc

From what I know, HHO will do no harm to your engine. But with an old car like that, you do need to keep the valves adjusted properly. 500 miles after the head was off. You need to check the valve clearances again. Better have a little click the be to tight.

Only thing there is the HC went up a little with HHO...
    Can anyone explain that? I would have thought it should have gone down as a cleaner burn..
    Where are you injecting the HHO? manifold or airbox?

Cleaning effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Toomanytoys View Post
    Can anyone explain that? I would have thought it should have gone down as a cleaner burn..
    There are too many unknown variables to actually know why. One thing I have seen on very high mileage engines, is the cleaning effect of HHO. The 20 minute run may very well have cleared some fouling as the engine was tested resulting in higher HC readings. It would have been nice to run the car on HHO for a week or two and then retest.

HHO improves fuel emissions

I guess the problem is the very old engine. If that is the case, it will be better if it the Mercedes Benz will have a mercedes benz oem parts. New engine systems right now has better fuel efficiency.

Quote Originally Posted by Toomanytoys View Post
    I think it's been mentioned, but just to add that adding hydroxy will no doubt include some water, and it is well known that injecting water into the engine can clear old carbon deposits from the combustion chamber. It's an old mechanics trick of the trade. So I think that the higher carbon emissions is likely a temporary blip just while the hydroxy and water vapour act as a cleaning agent. I would expect this to settle down in time.
    Farrah

It's what you learn after you think you know it all that really counts!

HHO improves fuel emissions, proof

I believe its' just right to get a new head gaskets to fix fuel emission problems and improve fuel efficiency as well.

Installed HHO in trunk, no improvement in performance

Hi,

I installed HHO 772 kit which I bought from HHO KITS DIRECT. Installed the full kit in the trunk of my Corolla 2000 and running a hose (3/4) from bubbler in trunk to air intake through the cabin (under side covering). I am seeing amp gauge showing 30-32 amps, however there is absolutely no difference in engine behavior. I heard lot of goodies about HHO, not sure what I am missing... any ideas how can I improve performance?

I am using NaOH electrolyte, and 4AWG wire from battery (for both +ve and -ve)...

Thanks

Did you do anything for electronic control?

You might want to look at putting together and eudiometer (hho meter) to see how many liters per minute you are getting out of your 772. Just to be sure you are getting the proper amount of gas needed for your engine.

I have a 771 installed and have had to make some modifications to it, if you have any questions i'll try to help where I can.

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Maverick View Post
    Hi,

I installed HHO 772 kit which I bought from HHO KITS DIRECT. Installed the full kit in the trunk of my Corolla 2000 and running a hose (3/4) from bubbler in trunk to air intake through the cabin (under side covering). I am seeing amp gauge showing 30-32 amps, however there is absolutely no difference in engine behavior. I heard lot of goodies about HHO, not sure what I am missing... any ideas how can I improve performance?

I am using NaOH electrolyte, and 4AWG wire from battery (for both +ve and -ve)...

Thanks

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Havens78 View Post
    Did you do anything for electronic control?

You might want to look at putting together and eudiometer (hho meter) to see how many liters per minute you are getting out of your 772. Just to be sure you are getting the proper amount of gas needed for your engine.

I have a 771 installed and have had to make some modifications to it, if you have any questions i'll try to help where I can.

Ken
    Thanks for your offer. I initially put PWM (http://www.greenfuelh2o.com/product_p/pwm50.htm) but I noticed that even at 100% duty cycle @ 100Hz, it was keeping amps low (25-26), once I take it out, its close to 30.

I tried taking help from the seller (Bob) but he responded to my initial inquiry, advising me to increase the amps to be at least 30... I've poured in over 22 teaspoons of NaOH... to increase Amps...

I am scared of the load its putting on my car's electric system, when I turn it on, its dimming lights .. so I am thinking about lowering my amps.

I am now suspecting it may be because of the long hose (even though I am using 3/4 now instead of 3/8 standard hose) to avoid any blockage. I will build the eudiometer suggested on another thread and will see the LPM at engine side as well as at bubbler side.

Per your experience, do you think even if I keep HHO in trunk, it should still improve performance of my engine?

Thanks again