Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: HHO improves fuel emissions, Proof

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Maverick View Post
    Thanks myoldyourgold for your comments. The thing is every one of us has different experience and findings from HHO experiments. I just thought to share all my findings, I am still waiting for weather to get warm so I can continue with my experiment. I am also thinking about some how heat up the water in reactor to improve efficiency. I am planning to break Darol's kit and re-assemble it with lesser spacing between plates and thinner spacers to expose the plates more. I am sure this will further improve performance as spacers are pretty thick (half centimeter thick and .82 cm wide).

However, I am still awaiting you to reveal your invention (as you told me last year) ...
    Further more, I initially installed mighty mite behind bumper, now I am moving it to firewall, right above exhaust so it may keep the electrolyte warm.... I hope this will help during winter in Toronto deep freezer.

Lone Maverick

I am interested in the mighty mite. I would like to know just how efficient it is and how is it constructed.
    Seems like a very simple generator to build. I plan to modify it for gas splitting applications. Also wish to compare its output to a generator I am building.

Quote Originally Posted by Weapon_R View Post
    Lone Maverick

I am interested in the mighty mite. I would like to know just how efficient it is and how is it constructed.
    Seems like a very simple generator to build. I plan to modify it for gas splitting applications. Also wish to compare its output to a generator I am building.
    Per my experience with it, I think mighty mite is good for small applications, small size engines where low LPM is needed. The other issue with this kit is its water reservoir... its too small, needs to be refilled about every 700 KMs.

I have to break and reassemble this kit as I think I am keeping more gaps than .82cm, I am keeping around .89 between each plate. This is why I have to pour lot of electrolyte to increase Amps.

Either, I will buy another kit (pre-assembled) or replicate one myself (lot of hassles of finding matching parts like transparent pipe here in Canada).