OK the truck is a restored 1985 1 ton chevy dump truck with a 350 engine and Holley 600cfm carburetor, manual tranny. It has E3 spark plugs, K&N filter, Holley intake manifold, Holley throttle body spacers, Holley ceramic headers. We don't care necessarily care about power as long as it plows, tows, and gets dirt, rock, and what not. With those mods to help gas it gets about 15-16 city even with the custom 2000lb box. Highway is unknown, We set the idle back and installed a Holley manual adjusting fuel pressure regulator, the stock was 7psi and we leaned it back to 1.5psi. The truck runs no different, we drove it around for over a week with no generator, when the generator was installed we immediately noticed quieter sound and power increase. After a week we didn't even use half a tank. After 2 weeks we filled it until the click. We used 12.472 gallons out of the 16 gallon tank. We went 524 miles. That is 42 miles to the gallon. The generator is a 15 stainless steel home depot blank wall plates -nnnnnn+nnnnnn- cell. In a 4" pvc housing with a 1.5" bubbler. We use lye and distilled water obviously and run about 12-15 amps. I have the same generator on my 01 dodge ram and get about 22 city/28hwy. (I use an efie to lean back the fuel) We plan on eventually installing an 8" dry cell with the same plate configuration and pwm. I will have a video on youtube soon.