Thread: HHO & Carbon Credit$

HHO & Carbon Credit$

There does not seem to be any debate that HHO reduces CO2 emissions.
    Our government seem determined to pass this ridiculous Cap and Trade bill and probably soon jump on the Kyoto Accord as well. (seems that the stupid trian is at full speed )

Well this just brings up the question. Can HHO boosting take advantage of the Carbon Credit$?

Roland, if you're in the states, they DID pass the bill just a few days ago. However, the media barely even mentioned it, and instead focused on a guy that could sing and dance, and possibly molest kids, pretty well.

--
    Some days I get the sinking feeling that Orwell was an optimist!

Quote Originally Posted by Philldpapill View Post
    Roland, if you're in the states, they DID pass the bill just a few days ago. However, the media barely even mentioned it, and instead focused on a guy that could sing and dance, and possibly molest kids, pretty well.
    I believe it was passed by the House. It still has to go though the Senate. Hopefully the senate will stop the "us and them, politics as usual" stuff, and vote like responsible public servants. Anyway, it is a little essayer to hold our Senators accountable for there votes. We will see

Quote Originally Posted by Q-Hack! View Post
    Great video!!!
    I wish he had a PG13 version. Their is a lot of folks who could benefit by watching this.

No kidding. I love Pen and Teller. Many issues, I am totally in agreement with, but man... on Bullsh!t Pen can't go 5 seconds without dropping the f-bomb. It would be a great show without that.