You were absolutely right! Today I did my first test run after experimenting with HOD Gen in my garage and used 5 ml Sodium hydroxide for each of my two HOD Gen. with approximately 1 qrt Destilled water. The 1st 15 miles the temperature was OK but started to rise and by the 39th mile I had it up to 175F and rising. Tomorrow when I open up the HOD Gen and see the damage (if any) I make sure to start up the 2nd experiment with 1/8 tsp Sodium hydroxide or 1 ml and take it from there. BTW: Where can I get an inline gas meter that works under vacuum? I’d like to measure real time my HHO production so I can start altering the O2 Sensor’s data being send to the MAP sensor. Thanks Z
NEXT DAY when all was cooled down and inspected my HOD Gen: All seemd fine. Can you explain to me why is my HOD Gen won’t work anymore despite the electricity is still present in the electrodes? My first road test brought up my HOD Gen close to 200F before I could turn it off.
Since I cannot get a single bubble out of it. Did the chemical composition of Sodium Hydroxide change? Did some coating preventing my electrodes to work?