Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thoughts on injecting ONLY H2 as booster

Quote Originally Posted by hhonewbie View Post
    10 LPM pure h2 direct into the intake sounds awsome. Im interested, are you willing to share your info gen/cell material/design drycell or wetcell do you have any pics?
    no problem, i'm at work now but tommorrow i'll pm you the setup.

Quote Originally Posted by hhonewbie View Post
    10 LPM pure h2 direct into the intake sounds awsome. Im interested, are you willing to share your info gen/cell material/design drycell or wetcell do you have any pics?
    Dito, sounds interesting

hhonewbie and Roland you've got PM. and sorry Phillthepill, you are such a complete Fu&king A$$hole i'll have nothing to do with you.

Just a thought on your original question.

It seems that folks still think that if you just use H2 without O2 that you would not have o2 sensor issues. I dont think this is the case at all.

Many folks have tried that, i dont know of any who still did not have O2 sensor issues.

1st, Remember for H2 to burn it Needs O2. So what we add in O2, (1 molecule of O2 for each 2 molecule of H2) is not even enough O2 to match the full requirements for complete combustion of the H2 we are adding.

2nd, such a small amount of O2 that we are adding represents less than 1% of the O2 that is in the air taking in by the motor.
    I've seen Youtube videos where folks introduce 2 LMP of straight O2 into the exhaust manifold while the engine is running and the O2 sensor did not even register any addtional O2 on that particular car. We see O2 sensor register even as little as 0.3 LPM HHO being introduced into the intake. which is hardly any O2 at all compared to the total intake. So IMO i dont think the O2 has anything to do with what are O2 sensors are reading when adding HHO.

oicu, you can call me all the names you want.

In my defense, I'd rather be an F'ing A-hole than someone who spreads BS about over unity and various other moronic crap. All your posts seem to revolve around thoughtless concepts that are completely unsustainable. It's people like you that impede any sort of common-place acceptance of hho.

That's why I'm an A-hole. Learn some science and stop it with the OU crap.

hey **** for brains.... who said anything about overunity , ****ing retard.

Nice.

You did in previous posts. You spew ignorant crap in nearly all of your posts. In this particular thread, no, you didn't mention OU. Using Aluminum as a reaction base to produce hydrogen is nothing new. In addition to the H2 that's created, you're also creating some rather nasty chemicals that are being fed directly into your engine's intake(assuming you are using NaOH or some other strong base). What, are you now going to replace your gasoline fuel for a storage tank to hold all the alkaline chemicals and your aluminum rods?

Once again you've shown what an ignorant ******* you are. What nasty chemicals are produced? alumina aka aluminium oxide... its in your toothpaste dumb$hit. not like the hexachromium your making. by the way what have you've ever contributed this board beside your useless dribble. I'm hoping you develope cancer from your waste chemicals.

No, that's not all you get. You have Na+ ions floating around in there, ready to combine with various things in your engine. That isn't good. As far as hexachromium.... care to elaborate WHAT chemical?

You're right, I guess I haven't contributed anything to these forums. I first came here looking for people to help me test out a measurement/control device I have been working on. It was very sophisticated and would allow the user to make "intelligent" experiments in order to REALLY prove how well hho works. I got 2 half warm replies.

I haven't been on this forum for very long(early June), but the majority of people I have seen on this forum are not of a scientific mind. Don't get me wrong, there are a few which I have a lot of respect for and that statement doesn't apply to them at all. However, the ones that it does apply to, including you oicu, don't seem to be interested in really proving anything other than telling your buddies the end result - an increase in mpg, rather than theories of what is going on, or giving any REAL data.

To summerize, I'm not going to be on here anymore. I'm sure you will make some sny remark of "good don't let the door hit you on the way out". I don't care. I was looking for a community that pursued science, rather than disregarded it as if hho is a magic, "laws of physics" breaking substance(e.g. Stan Meyers). This post is a waste of time. In fact, nearly all the posts were a waste of time since they ALL got completely off topic each time.