Thread: pressure issue

RedWind Guest

pressure issue

I am having an issue (this is my first generator) it does create hho but when I hook the bubler it doesn't work somehow it isn't getting enough pressure to fill up the generator tube then create the bubbles. anyone know my issue?

Quote Originally Posted by RedWind View Post
    I am having an issue (this is my first generator) it does create hho but when I hook the bubler it doesn't work somehow it isn't getting enough pressure to fill up the generator tube then create the bubbles. anyone know my issue?
    first we need more info - is it a wet or dry cell?
    what kind of container??

how many plates?
    what amps?
    Come to the Darkside - We have Cookies
    And lots of KOH (16 LBS)

Not currently running HHO.
    I dont run HHO during winter.

TONY BRUNO Guest

No output on the hose of hho

Quote Originally Posted by redwind View Post
    i am having an issue (this is my first generator) it does create hho but when i hook the bubler it doesn't work somehow it isn't getting enough pressure to fill up the generator tube then create the bubbles. Anyone know my issue?
    i am having the same trouble.....plenty of bulbbles in the mason jar filled with distilled water and one measured teaspoon of baking soda
    i am going to check the plastic lid for leaks, but not sure yet how to do it....if there are leaks, the gas may never get to the hose, which i have in water to see the out put
    tony bruno

Quote Originally Posted by TONY BRUNO View Post
    i am having the same trouble.....plenty of bulbbles in the mason jar filled with distilled water and one measured teaspoon of baking soda
    i am going to check the plastic lid for leaks, but not sure yet how to do it....if there are leaks, the gas may never get to the hose, which i have in water to see the out put
    tony bruno
    The easiest way is to put some water in a glass or something see through, then dip the hose (coming from the cell) in the water so the end of the hose is about 1/2" in the water, then see if it bubbles.
    Come to the Darkside - We have Cookies
    And lots of KOH (16 LBS)

Not currently running HHO.
    I dont run HHO during winter.

Quote Originally Posted by RedWind View Post
    Did you check your...check valve?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Andy
    HHOSportTrac
    21 Plate 3" X 7" KOH Dry Cell

If you're using water4gas which you shouldn't it will only bubble if you put liquid gasket around the threads and plumbers goop on every hole you drilled, the best way to see where it's coming from is just spray windex on the lid and look for the bubbles.

TONY BRUNO Guest

No bubble coming through the hose from the mason jar

And i will try your windex solution
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel133 View Post
    if you're using water4gas which you shouldn't it will only bubble if you put liquid gasket around the threads and plumbers goop on every hole you drilled, the best way to see where it's coming from is just spray windex on the lid and look for the bubbles.

TONY BRUNO Guest

Water4gas

You say not to use water for gas....do you mean do not use the mason jars (wet) as opposed to the dry (plates with water running inside them through holes??

Tony