Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: More negative reports

Smith03Jetta Guest
    I've got 2 statements to make:

Rocket scientists would instantly see the merit of HHO.

A hill of beans would definitely produce a lot of gas.

porkchop Guest
    Oil companies have all of us and the government by the gonads. It's an evil fairy tale.

HYDROTEKPRO Guest
    Like I said, I do not like glass jars under the hood of MY car, especially when the kit looks like a 6th grader's science project.

BUT, companies like Water4Gas have informed so many people about HHO technology, they have made it safe for this entire HHO industry to grow.

BTW, their E-Books contain a ton of specific information. They explain exactly how much electrolyte to use, how to wire it up, where to get supplies, how to set-up and use the mason jar system safely, etc. They even list lots of companies and individuals selling HHO systems and components, for the people afraid to get their hands dirty!

These e-book companies contact and inform a ton of people who would otherwise not find out about supplemental hydrogen technologies except for maybe a negative and dishonest news report. Without these e-book companies, it would be too easy for the dirty threesome (Big Oil, corrupt and ignorant politicians, and the special interest media) to snuff out this new hydrogen economy, and continue the financial rape of motorists world-wide. We should consider that they are on our team, good guys like ourselves, on a mission to educate too many people for the dirty three-some.

If it weren't for a friend's referral to the Water4Gas website, I would still be among the ignorant, as far as HHO technology is concerned.

Our systems certainly are NOT encased in glass, but there are thousands of people out there that are very happy with the mason jars. They DO work, don't draw too many amps, and are very affordable to do-it-yourself. And those people are now educated about oxyhydrogen production under the hood, no matter what lies Big Oil, corrupt politicians, or special interest media dirty their own reputations with.

It seems we agree that there are much better electrolyzer casings to use instead of glass.

scottyhho Guest
    The thing that bothers me the most is that on this forum, most people are here to share their idea (what works and what didn't) for FREE. All the information that is being discussed in that book has been talked about on this forum. I have learned TONS from everybodys experiments. It's really sad that people are just trying to get on the oil company band wagon by continuing to suck middle america dry. This technology (if done correctly) is an amazing thing that should be shared by everyone. If you feel the need to charge people for you information......Exon is taking applications

timetowinarace Guest
    Want your moneys worth for an e-book?

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/

Ch 10 covers vehicle systems. HHO being the majority of the subject. It includes many cell designes from simple Smacks booster to Stan Meyers with pictures, parts lists, and suppliers. It includes electrolysis theory.

Ch 12 covers some basic and somewhat advanced electronics, a subject very important to effeciency of hho generation.

61 patents are included. Not just referenced, included. Many are hydrogen related and not discussed elsewhere.

This book is over 1700 pages long and 20Mb to download.

It's free.

This forum isn't the only source of free information. Neither is the link I posted.

The negative report is being hammered on here by some that have not had success or are struggling with hho. The report is not completly accurate, but it is not completely wrong either.

timetowinarace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith03Jetta View Post
    I've got 2 statements to make:

Rocket scientists would instantly see the merit of HHO.

A hill of beans would definitely produce a lot of gas.
    My father-inlaw(chemist, rocket scientist) developed the fuel in the solid rocket boosters for the space shuttle, (I know, lofty claim but true) he also raced cars for hobby. He never had hho on any of his cars. Hmmmmmm.

I'd ask him why but he passed away.