Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: More negative reports

Smith03Jetta Guest
    There's a lot of you guys out there using glass jars. That's fine for testing but keep in mind that if your jars explode like some have lately, you don't want the glass in your eyes or skin. I recommend that once you learn a little bit, you should migrate to a stronger container. I did attempt to use a large glass container for one of my automobile tests but I quickly switched to something other than glass for my long term containers. The main reason why I switched was not safety. I had trouble building my flat plate arrays through the round neck of the jar. It was like building a ship in a bottle.

rmptr Guest
    There are most definitely hazards involved in creating volatile gases within a confined vessel of any material.

On-Demand production will reduce risk potential and back-flash arrestor,
    (bubbler) should keep risk to a minimum.

Best

scottyhho Guest

Talking

I used a 4 inch section of PVC pipe with a sealed cap at the bottom and a large plug on the top. I also have a bubbler, flash suppressor, kill switch and blow out valve. It keeps my wife happy!!!

HYDROTEKPRO Guest

Exclamation

The knee-jerk reaction to using a glass component under the hood, is of course a negative one. Given a good enough quality glass, and appropriate mounting and cushioning, safety bubbler, etc., it's really not too much of a problem, unless the person is accident-prone. I know some people using these glass, Water4Gas inspired systems with great success. They work great and people love them.

Now don't get me wrong, I DO NOT LIKE an unprofessional appearance that resembles a 6th grader's science project, especially under the hood of my car!

HOWEVER, we should not forget the mysterious death (covert operative murder by Big OIL many say) of Stanley Meyer back in the 90's. This was just before he began mass-production of retro-fit kits to convert cars from gas to 100% water for $1,500.00 a piece.

A personal friend of MINE, had a really nice electric car all patented, and he was progressing forward with his patented version, until he got that "visit". He told me government guys showed up, and told him he would be fined and go to prison if he did this. He was told "it's against the law"!

Companies like Water4Gas do this hydrogen economy (and every one of us) an incredible service, by making it safe for all of us, from the oppression and criminal tactics of Big Oil. They simply cannot send covert operatives after 250,000 individual Americans, that have purchased their E-Book, made their own hydrogen-booster for their car, and perhaps are even selling and installing systems for others. Let us not forget the very positive environmental impact this also makes, and the fact that corrupt politicians chose to ignore this critical factor in favor of getting campaign advertising money (and probably other favors), in exchange for looking the other way, or even authorizing actions against those who are only helping the entire scene. Now WE are among those who are only helping, even if we only reduce the emissions of a single vehicle. Double mileage = 1/2 emissions, right?

I probably would still be ignorant of all this new HHO stuff, if I hadn't bought their E-Book for $97.00. It's a colossal resource of info easily worth the price, easily. If it weren't for them, wouldn't you be looking over your shoulder sometimes, wondering if that car was following you?

stickittoopec Guest
    That is a little pricey for that information. You can get better info for free. Free support and they all will tell you how dangerous this can be with glass.
    Here on this site.
    http://www.oupower.com/phpBB2/
    http://waterfuelforall.com/forum/index.php?board=3.0

Do a search on youtube Here are a couple to start. If glass was used here someone would have been hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igGCH8G3Mzk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okLOv5g2BVQ

Putting that kind of information out there will attract kids because it's cheap, and then someone is going to get hurt. He claims its safe on his site and there are plenty of people that will take him for his word because he is a company on the net and he has a web site. He could have just as easy put this stuff in PVC or ABS plastic and warn the uninformed of the danger of HHO.
    With that device after driving a while and the water level gets low there will plenty of room for trouble. All it would take is a little static or someone with a cigarette in his hand trying to open the jar. If you are worried about the government getting involved then let's not give them a reason. A bunch of people getting hurt, is the perfect reason to outlaw this stuff. Remember in this country everyone is a victim no matter how stupid they are.

knee-jerk reaction I don't think so. Common sense yes.

bigapple Guest
    i cant believe no one has commented on how easy they make it seem to get 50% increases because that was the first thing i noticed... they make it seem like that shitty mason jar and steel wire can really put out enough gas to give u a 50% increase... as mentioned in here by another person, it seems cheap and so people will try that and make a poorly designed container, instead of using the information given (if they buy the ebook) to build their own, more efficient generator... they make it seem much easier than it is... there r so many things to consider its just ridiculous to think it can be that easy... the concentration of the solution, the heat of the solution, the area of the plates, the materials used, the presence of a bubbler or flashback arrestor, the size of wires, the heat produced, etc. and i could go on for days... its just not as easy as they say... and having someone claim a 150% increase in mileage from making that mason jar is asking someone to come down on them so hard for being completely ignorant... u can also see how terrible the design is when people string together 4 or 5 of these things for any decent kind of output

Glass? Why not.

I've been using glass jars for about 5 months. I think they are great.

They have to be mounted carefully, but they are heat proof, and can be internally inspected easily.

I have one in my truck (37.5% increase mpg), in my wife's car, put one in my friends car last night.

I get them from McMaster Carr, very high quality.

HomeGrown Guest
    Regarding the original article that Stratous posted the link to, it carries absolutely zero credibility because they don't name names.

....Scientists say the idea is preposterous, with one saying the energy created would "not amount to a hill of beans."
    Gimme a name here. WHAT scientists (indicating more than one) say this? Lemme guess.... scientists that work for a big oil company? What self-respecting scientist couldn't see the merit in harnessing the power of HHO? If they don't name names, I've gotta raise the BS flag on the entire article.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the merit of HHO, and you can quote me on that.

BTW: you know how much gas can be generated from a hill of beans?

- Bill

Quite alot if were talking about my personal "gas" production factory....
    2006 Ram, 5.9 cummins HO. 4 cell design, 1.5 LPM@30amp, 24.3 MPG

airdude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeGrown View Post
    Regarding the original article that Stratous posted the link to, it carries absolutely zero credibility because they don't name names.

Gimme a name here. WHAT scientists (indicating more than one) say this? Lemme guess.... scientists that work for a big oil company? What self-respecting scientist couldn't see the merit in harnessing the power of HHO? If they don't name names, I've gotta raise the BS flag on the entire article.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the merit of HHO, and you can quote me on that.

BTW: you know how much gas can be generated from a hill of beans?

- Bill

A hill of beans contains lots of potential power. Methane comes to mind. flaming fart power...