Thread: please help!!!!

please help!!!!

hello,im in progress of building a dry cell.I accidently make the output and input at the middle?any problem will happen?i just booking the acrylic and tell them to make hole also...please help me...urgent.thank..
    ash

There MIGHT be a problem, can you post a pic or drawing?
    Usually the water input is near the bottom and the HHO output is near the top. But if the input and output were on different sides of the cell is should still work.

Yea it would really be nice to see what you are looking at to make an honest answer. If you could get us a picture of your cell we could help further.

marchlabs Guest
    no problem.. just use a flow pump .. the electrolyte and gas will follow the forced flow and youll get 25% increased production anyways..

jeremy
    www.marchlabs.com
    www.hybridconversions.com

Cool hey

Thank you for all of friend for reply.Im already finish building the dry cell.Everything is great now.The output and input have been replace at the correct place...i got 500ml of gas at 1 min/11amps.That is bad.My cell setup is 21 plate with this arrangement +nnnn-nnnn+nnnn-nnnn+...Please let me know what u are thinking about my cell.Any ideas would be nice....

cheers...
    ash

A picture would be doubley nice...

Quote Originally Posted by ashmir View Post
    Thank you for all of friend for reply.Im already finish building the dry cell.Everything is great now.The output and input have been replace at the correct place...i got 500ml of gas at 1 min/11amps.That is bad.My cell setup is 21 plate with this arrangement +nnnn-nnnn+nnnn-nnnn+...Please let me know what u are thinking about my cell.Any ideas would be nice....

cheers...
    You would be better off by adding an additional neutral plate to each cell. If this would be cost prohibitive, merely change it to a 3 cell set-up with 19 plates. +NNNNN-NNNNN+NNNNN-.