Thread: Driving Your Car Using Hydrogen As Fuel?

Driving Your Car Using Hydrogen As Fuel?

Hello fellow fuel cell makers. I would just like to share with you a post I just made on my blog which can be found after this post.

Recently, there has been a lot of focus on getting better gas mileage. One new technology uses hydrogen as fuel. Scientists are working on combining hydrogen and oxygen from the air to create a new kind of fuel. The fuel is based on the energy formed from extracting the hydrogen and oxygen and releasing the water instead of the toxic fumes found in gasoline. Other names for this technology are HHO or "Brown's gas".

There are many advantages to using hydrogen as fuel. One of the most important ones is cleaner emissions. The emissions from this fuel is water vapor and that is obviously cleaner that carbon dioxide emissions. Another advantage is fuel efficiency. Scientists are claiming that this new fuel will increase gas mileage which will save the consumer money. While some vehicles might only see a 50% increase, other reports are showing over 100% increase in gas mileage. So, this would definitely cut down on gas expenses and reduce the number of times you have to fill up your tank.

Most companies that are selling the conversion kits for this new fuel warn that if you already have a fuel efficient car then hydrogen as fuel might not be for you. However, if you spend over $50 when you fill up your tank, then you might want to investigate this new technology and invest in the kit. These kits are inexpensive and claim to be easy for even a beginner to install.

Another benefit to using hydrogen as fuel is that it will help your engine not only run cleaner but smoother. Some claim that this new fuel eliminates engine knocking and pinging. It can also be used on cars using any sort of fuel such as petrol and diesel. There is also the benefit of faster acceleration and stronger torque in the engine.

While scientists are still working on cars running exclusively on hydrogen as fuel this new technology can be used in conjunction with your current fuel. Just be sure to research this new kit before installing it in your car. Manufacturers claim that it can be installed in just a few hours and you start seeing the benefits immediately.

the link in the signature file will direct you to the orginal post since I did just post that Aug 6 2009. However I do update this blog once or twice a week. So feel free to join in on any discussions we have going on over there. I can also try to answer any questions you newbies may have. Thanks for reading I look forward to seeing you there for future post as well.

...and that's pretty much what this whole forum is about.

Quote Originally Posted by Laserist View Post
    ...and that's pretty much what this whole forum is about.
    Which is why I wanted to share this here. The more help I can give to the members here at this forum. The better my business grows. I am not saying I will be posting each and every one of my blog post here. However I will being taking about 1 out of every couple of months just to keep everyone updated here on what is going on at my personal blog and website. Do not get me wrong either if I am unable to answer the questions my self I direct members to this forum from my blog. As the owner can tell you. I had a few hundred people the other day ask me a question I was unable to answer. I then sent them to this forum to search for the answer. So I am not only helping my business I am also helping hhofurms business as well. Plus the more people we can get to convert over to hho tech as there fuel source the better off we will all be.