Thread: How to make sure no H2o or KOH get into intake?

How to make sure no H2o or KOH get into intake?

I'm working on an install for a Cummins turbo diesel and I want to make sure no water vapor or especially water vapor with KOH manages to get into my intake. Any preventative measures I should take? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fryerdiesel View Post
    I'm working on an install for a Cummins turbo diesel and I want to make sure no water vapor or especially water vapor with KOH manages to get into my intake. Any preventative measures I should take? Thanks
    If you look further into these reply's in the forum you will find varies of bubbler scrubbers. Also look at Utube video's. There is alot of information out here that will help you out. Do you have any idea what type of system your planning on adding?
    2003 chevy blazer 18-21 city, 25-27 hwy. 36 plate dry cell generator. O2 extender

Yes, one that uses 2 dry cells. After doing some more resesearch I now know I want to use a second bubbler w/ distilled water to catch KOH before it enters the engine but I'm wondering about how to build/buy a dryer to prevent water vapor from gettig sucked in.

Quote Originally Posted by fryerdiesel View Post
    but I'm wondering about how to build/buy a dryer to prevent water vapor from gettig sucked in.
    You could try purchasing or building a PCV enhancer/filter or pneumatic water trap

klmn172 Guest

Cool Bikini Tips

In summer, everyone will be like to wear bikini and go to swimming. For anyone having problems shaving their bikini area, a great thing to use is hair cholesterol. It works so great! The venus razors also work awesome for shaving down there. You can get cholesterol at any grocery store or beauty supply store, it's really cheap for like a tub of it. It works great for shaving legs and underarms too. Just put it on and leave it for a few minutes after a hot shower and then shave. You can shave the entire area, if you know how to contort yourself so you can reach! Sure, you use a lot if you shave every day, but it's cheaper than shaving cream and the shave lasts longer - it doesn't have any alchohol or soap in it. Trust me ladies, try it! I know there are a lot of girls (including me) that hate pubic hair and having razor burn and stuff - this relieves it a lot.So good luck for anyone that wants to try it, and hope this article will help you. our website:bikiniregie.com

wentlanv Guest

Bikini Tips

Wrong forum, Buddy