Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What does the Scorpion use?

something else many people have to remember is that cumbustion engines are insufficient. we dont need oil we just tend to redesign and improve on what is common to us and now were moving on to the energy revolution
    no oil? do tell
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

oil petroleum fuel gas not motor oil we do need that.

got ya. I thought you had some magic anti friction device going on or something.
    The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?
    www.hhounderground.com

im actually looking at magnetic motors as well really new stuff but its out there ive had thoughts about it and designed my own and when i say designed i drew a picture when i was high lol but i am going to have an engineer who has 2 degrees in electrical engineering look at my plans and if hydrogen can be converted to electricity with some experimental brand spankin new fillament film layer just invented then a smaller source of power would be needed but they have engines that are entirely ran off of magnets which im curious to find out how they work

Info on the tahoe

Quote Originally Posted by more4steve2000 View Post
    if i had a great idea to test it lol but im not sure if the amp level makes a difference as to how small the water gets electrolyzed to ? or reduced down to but i was reading up on a company who said that there hydrogen are split into single hydrogen cells and that is was made them more combustible and that they should be introduced to the cylinder as soon as possible so that the moleculse dont start to join which im think and it seems to make sense but the hydrogen would be less combustive. i also had a concern that the closer it is introduced the more efficient but also the hotter it will get which is one of the biggest concern. that would also equivilate to using less hydrogen.
    Hi
    I am a newbe with a tahoe and would like to know who your installer with the tahoe is and if he would give us info on how he was able to get such a gain in mileage